Automizely Email Marketing,SMS , 6,110件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年1月18日

Great app, with lots of great features and 5-star customer service always available. Thank you!

StoneGrindzChocolate
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
2023年12月5日

I want to thank Jai , from Automizely customer service from helping me solving the isssue I was having for my account. I completely forgot my password in my account and wanted to update my email on file. He was patiently guided me and accomodate me to resolve the issues. With time difference fr India Vs USA. I also had another account that connected to the email I wanted to use for the account I want to keep. He also helped me figure it out. and help to resolve. I like Automizely Apps for my store it has a lot of features and very easy to manage and use for shopify store. Thanks again Jai.

Bay Trendy Boutique
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
2023年12月26日

Karen assisted me with some issues that I was experiencing and provided me with excellent customer service. I would highly recommend utilizing this app. Their service has never failed me so far.

Nolaj Blu
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2024年1月31日

The app is easy to use and customer service is great. I have yet to try all the features, but so far it meets my expectations.

Extraordinary
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2023年11月22日

Perfect app to scale when it comes to email marketing. Very happy with the help given by their FAST support. Within minutes Pooja was able to help me with my questions - they are easily accessible via chat . I HIGHLY recommend this app for your store!!!

Jirano
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
2024年1月17日

Would definitely recommend for small business owners!

TENOM The Label
アプリの使用期間:3年以上
2024年2月2日

Thank you so much for your help. Shaim was extremely helpful.

Shop Korra
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2023年12月18日

Karan was a big help i recommend using her for all challenging needs she has been with me through the whole process no matter how i frustrated i got she was right there to help and assist me with marketing, organization, and any and everything i could have asked for. Thank you!!!!

Vxn Velour
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2024年1月24日

Great customer service! Very polite and straight to the point, got my problem solved immediately! Did a great job. Thanks!!

Brandins
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2024年1月9日

Great customer service!! Fast and exactly what I needed.

J'lone