Automizely Email Marketing,SMS , 6,251件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年3月5日

Customer service was top tier. Answered all my questions and walked me through each step needed to solve my issue.

Charming Belluxe Boutique
アプリの使用期間:3年以上
AfterShip & Automizelyが返信しました 2024年3月6日

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback.

Your feedback is immensely valuable to us. We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Regards,
Team AfterShip

2024年3月13日

Shaim was very helpful in resolving an issue on my website. Great customer service and app.

The Pink Vendur
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年5月7日

I'm giving 5 stars to Jai, my customer service rep today. And 3 stars to Automizely. Jai was wonderful; he answered my questions quickly and helped me understand what was happening.

Automizely I'm still figuring out. I don't see a way to add photos to your texts, I can't schedule them for the exact time I want (we like to send texts 2-3 minutes before the hour to let people know we're going live), and so far all the texts I've tried to send have had to be reviewed for compliance issues (there haven't been any).

Klaviyo was a lot easier. But maybe after I've used it more and integrated some things with Shopify, I'll come back and update my review.

Style Dots
アプリの使用期間:19日
AfterShip & Automizelyが返信しました 2024年5月8日

Thank you for sharing the feedback for support.

I'm sorry to hear that you're facing some challenges with Automizely.

For scheduling texts at specific times, Automizely allows you to schedule and automate SMS and email campaigns. While there may not be an option to schedule texts for an exact minute, you can specify the sending time within a specific hour or day.

As for compliance reviews, it's common for marketing platforms to have compliance mechanisms in place to ensure messages adhere to legal and regulatory requirements. It's a necessary step to maintain a high standard of messaging and protect both businesses and recipients.

please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com
We will ensure that your experience with us becomes worth a 5-star rating.
Regards,
Team AfterShip

2024年3月14日

Very easy to understand and setup! Even got a free limited offer to take off the ¨Powered by ...¨

grippanator™
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:23日
2024年4月24日

Best app for pop-up forms and emails!

MINALI
ポルトガル
アプリの使用期間:約3年
2024年4月14日

I had a question regarding one of the flows Automizely Email Marketing,SMS is offering and instantly got a reaction of Ayushi who assisted me with clear directions and answers to to put it into practice. Perfect communication!

Essentra-Shop
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:17日
2024年4月6日

The agent i spoke to was very nice and knowledgeable. i would like to speak to same person again if i have any other issues. But so far i like the app

Stun By Ami
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年3月21日

I got help from Sadhan. I was having trouble continuing the setup and he helped me figure it out quickly! Thanks again Sudhan.

Re-Vigo
アプリの使用期間:9日
2024年3月5日

Ease of use and great customer service.

Boheme Ginger
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2024年3月4日

J Sadhan Roshan was very helpful, and he guided me through the process step by step so that i can understand.
Thank You for all your support.

Macks Gift Shop