Automizely Email Marketing,SMS , 6,255件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年3月4日

J Sadhan Roshan was very helpful, and he guided me through the process step by step so that i can understand.
Thank You for all your support.

Macks Gift Shop
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年3月28日

Great feature with customer support.

Gardenreet Lighting
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
2024年3月27日

i love this app, i use it in all of my stores

Viya Store
ブラジル
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年5月5日

the helped me quickly

SEASONS - Plant Based Cheese
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年1月31日

The app is easy to use and customer service is great. I have yet to try all the features, but so far it meets my expectations.

Extraordinary
2024年4月30日

Great app, helpful staff and easy to use.

New Dawn UK
イギリス
2024年5月14日

The agent was really helpful in explaining the features to me. I am happy I get to keep using the app without extra charges

box26label
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:6日
2024年3月20日

Its really an amazing app.Also the customer support is also very helpful .

ARTSTORY
インド
AfterShip & Automizelyが返信しました 2024年3月21日

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback.

We're thrilled to hear that you find our app amazing and that you've had a positive experience with our customer support. Your feedback is immensely valuable to us, and we truly appreciate your kind words.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Regards,
Team AfterShip

2024年3月4日

It was great help I appreciate

Little Threads Inc. Children's Clothing
2024年1月18日

Great app, with lots of great features and 5-star customer service always available. Thank you!

StoneGrindzChocolate