Recensioni (1.535)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 93% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle

Amazing customer service!

Holy Sophia Treatments
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
3 ottobre 2023

A great tool to customize your website. Assistance is very helpful and speedy. Highly recommend.

Lunar Wick Candle Co.

Dreamwerks
Stati Uniti
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
10 novembre 2023

excelent, the best ever. Aftership, elevate your business to another level. Our Online Shop: www.xptoshop.tech thanks Aftership

XPTO SHOP TECH
Portogallo
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
26 agosto 2023

Great product - intuitive, simple yet elegant and has an immediate positive impact on any potential buyer. Would definitely recommend

4Ward
Regno Unito
13 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
30 agosto 2023

The support team is incredible , they reply within minutes and they have some really great templates !

HomePovStore
Pakistan
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
26 agosto 2023

Can't access my page to edit it - get redirected to 'AfterShip' and told that my email address is not valid. Wish I had never used them, big mistake.

SlimtasticTea
Regno Unito
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
AfterShip & Automizely ha risposto 28 agosto 2023

Thank you for your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. This is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us so that our users can enjoy the value that our application brings to their business. We've sent an email to you so that we can connect with you over a meeting to fix this concern.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

I appreciate your understanding regarding this matter and regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards,
Team Automizely Page Builder

1 ottobre 2023

nice app really helps me a lot and my assistant is the best both fast at reply and action I love the cooperation and communication.

tabupro
Botswana
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
AfterShip & Automizely ha risposto 2 ottobre 2023

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you liked our app.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

Regards,