Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
21 december 2023

This app is a must-have! It's easy to use and the customizations for the checkout pages and post/purchase etc are real value-adds. The support team are quick to assist if you need any help.
Highly recommend this app!

Born Primitive - Middle East
Koeweit
3 maanden gebruiken de app
2 januari 2024

False advertising - If I could give zero stars I would. I set up the free plan thinking it was free until I got 50 orders per month or extra $200 in sales FROM THE APP as it advertises. I spent the time setting everything up and didn't realise it had been deactivated after a couple of weeks (not sure exactly when as I wasn't notified) even though I had generated no income from the app, or reached 50 orders per month in that time. I contacted support to help but they told me it's only a free trial for 14 days regardless of number of orders and revenue. I pointed out the 50 orders/$200 in sales and the advertising on this page, but they refused the free plan and only said they could extend the free trial for another few weeks. Then I'd have to choose a paid plan even if I didn't have 50 orders per month or an extra $200 in income from the app. This is NOT the definition of a free plan at all so don't waste your time installing and setting it up.

ElevenLabs - Plant Based Nutrition
Australië
23 dagen gebruiken de app
AfterShip & Automizely heeft geantwoord 4 januari 2024

Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience and can assure you that the information available on the Shopify page and on our website is correct.
We do have a Free plan with the limit of 50 Orders or $200.

The reason you were unable to see the details in the app before was because you had opted for a Trial plan on 11-Dec-23 which expired on 25-Dec-23 and no plans were selected thereafter.

We have added the Free Plan that you had requested and you will be able to use it as per the 50 order or $200 limit now onwards.

We hope to improve our service and support and will always try to ensure our merchants gets the best from AfterShip for their business.

Regards,
The AfterShip Team

Bewerkt 14 januari 2024

The rep. did an excellent job. Answered my question quickly. But I had to uninstall the app because I thought I was getting the free version. I get about the most, 10 orders a month right now and I am no where near 200.00 in generated revenue. But I was told I had to go to a payment plan when I thought I was choosing the free plan after 14 days. I loved the program while I had it but can not afford it right now. That is why I chose the free plan.

peggyskiddycorral
8 dagen gebruiken de app
16 januari 2024

Fast and awesome

Geek Freak
1 dag gebruiken de app
25 december 2023

Great app and great customer support

PetVentures Hub
11 dagen gebruiken de app
7 november 2023

one of the best apps to get your business going

Upper Level Aesthetics
9 dagen gebruiken de app
10 december 2023

Looks GREAT!!! Can't wait to see how our campaign works soon!

God1st People2nd - WE GOT THE BOOM - Half Off Fireworks!!!
28 minuten gebruiken de app
29 februari 2024

Service was fast. Will still have to figure out how to use this but if it is like the other services they offer, then it'll be good.

Wicks and Bath Co.
20 december 2023

she was undrstanding

101 Perfume Plus
Antigua en Barbuda
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
24 januari 2024