Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
20 maart 2024

I really like the app. I've found it easy to navigate and respond to customers. I would recommend it to others also.

Four Kids Toys
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
4 maart 2024

The best one review app I uses for product review after order delivered

لويس فاتي - تسوق أونلاين
Koeweit
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
7 februari 2024

The customer service of AfterShip Reviews is truly amazing! The beauty of this app + a knowledgeable and responsive support team equals a no-brainer decision on purchasing. Their ability to help guide a non-techie like me in making key decisions reinforces why I chose AfterShip.

TwinkyLuxyDress
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
21 maart 2024

My experience was phenomenal with this app. Every time I needed help, the nice agents were here to assist me from start to finish. I communicated with two nice agents who stopped at nothing to help answer all of my questions and assisted me with what I need to make my business run as smoothly as possible.

Trendy Fashions R-US LLC
Ongeveer 18 uur gebruiken de app
10 mei 2024

J Sadhan

Great support, solved my problem.

Iorimá
Brazilië
11 maanden gebruiken de app
22 februari 2024

This app is great! Easy to use and a great support to my online shop!

The Adventuress Soap Co®
4 maanden gebruiken de app
27 april 2024

I love this app! My website just went leap years ahead. The customer service is A+ every time — literally solved every issue. Thanks so much!

Starlite Smile
1 dag gebruiken de app
23 maart 2024

Great application and the Akanksha assistant solved my problem very quickly, I recommend it !

My Store
Frankrijk
15 dagen gebruiken de app
28 januari 2024

It's not always easy keeping customers interested or engaged. But, with AfterShip Reviews app, I can quickly sort out any negative feedback and respond to customers' comments with ease.

El Mercadito Salvadoreno
22 dagen gebruiken de app
5 maart 2024

Simple to set up and configure to match my store settings. I have had to use the support option once and was helped tremendously by Akanksha who resolved my issue very quickly and with a great level of service.

Willow and Wine