Recensies (630)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 6% recensies zijn 1 sterren
17 april 2024

We've had our TikTok sales channel open but left unused for a long time due to issues with product & order sync. Only now that we've connected our shop with Aftership were we able to get our first order placed on TTS and fulfilled by Shopify.

There was a slight learning curve to overcome when managing 3 different platforms and getting things to work properly, especially with how notoriously difficult it is to get good support on TTS, but the team at Aftership has been extremely helpful with getting things setup.

Support has been keen on answering all of my doubts and helping me navigate and understand the app both through chat and on 1:1 video calls. I was even offered an extension on my free trial to ensure we got up and running before upgrading.

Can't thank them enough!

Shout out to Kumar for helping clarify a few things for us on call!

Doctor Trigger
13 dagen gebruiken de app
27 maart 2024

Pooja was excellent, she helped us set up our account with ease and was very helpful I'm sure she will be of great assistance in future! Thank you very much :)

Luxe Emporium x
12 maanden gebruiken de app
21 april 2024

One of the most useful and intuitive tools on shopify app store. It gets all of my products on one page with ease.

Latoya's Store
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
5 juni 2024

Pooja was very helpful and patient with me. She helped me understand why my products were not syncing and she provided me with the step-by-step process to bulk sync my products. Thank you so much Pooja, you were awesome!

TikShop Til U Drop
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
15 april 2024

Ayushi the support rep we worked with on a problem- what a hero. Very knowledgeable and checked with his team for help instead of just giving up.

There are bound to be some issues because TikTok shop is new but the support by AfterShip is top level. Working through problems and providing the exact right documentation.

Naked Nutrition
2 maanden gebruiken de app
24 mei 2024

Ayushi and the AfterShip team are top notch, super helpful and quick to respond and help resolve any questions or concerns. I'd give them 10 stars if I could and maybe a night out on the town who knows. I appreciate the service y'all provide thank you.

ARONEW
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
25 mei 2024

I am a new business owner, meaning that I am going through a lot of issues and challenges, however, AfterShip Feed Support is extremely helpful. The AfterShip Feed Team has been instrumental in synchronizing the products from our store to TikTok, ensuring a seamless and efficient integration. Their expertise has significantly streamlined our operations, allowing us to reach a wider audience on the platform. Additionally, they are providing ongoing assistance with other issues we are encountering, demonstrating their commitment to exceptional support and service.
Sincerely, MAXPRESS.

MAXPRESS
11 dagen gebruiken de app
21 mei 2024

Customer Service is excellent. It's improving, but still not very intuitive for set up.

Ruthie's Rack
10 maanden gebruiken de app
AfterShip & Automizely heeft geantwoord 22 mei 2024

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We’re thrilled to hear that you found our customer service to be excellent.

We understand that the setup process can be more intuitive, and we're actively working on improvements in that area. Your insights are invaluable in helping us enhance our services.

We're here to assist you every step of the way and ensure that your experience with our app is smooth and enjoyable. One of our experts has sent you an email so we can join you for a screen share meeting to demonstrate our application.

If you encounter any difficulties during the setup process or have any questions, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

We look forward to your updated review and sincerely hope that your experience with us becomes worth a 5-star rating.

Regards,
Team AfterShip

20 mei 2024

I had some issues connecting our TikTok account and I contacted customer support. Sadhan connected with me and helped me through the entire process. He made sure that we sorted out every problem together. #1 customer support I have received from any Shopify app!

Lola's Lashes
4 dagen gebruiken de app
22 april 2024

Being a TikTok Shop merchant can be stressful, but with AfterShip Feed app's customer service, all your issues are practically eradicated. They offer quick solutions and always do follow-ups, ensuring customer satisfaction is guaranteed!

BuzzBuy