Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 7% recensies zijn 1 sterren
24 januari 2024

This App is amazing, how quickly you can start selling in Tik Tok Shop. And support is incredible, Deep helped me a lot and it was super fast. 100% recommended for sure!

3INA COSMETICS UK
11 maanden gebruiken de app
3 februari 2024

It's ok, not great.
Laborious is not even the word. It offers no support to map from metafields, which would be infinitely better.
It's really basic and no good for anyone who sells more than a handful of products.
Support is not knowledgeable and often can't understand the question.

Yes Bebe
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
AfterShip & Automizely heeft geantwoord 4 februari 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We truly appreciate your insights into your experience with our product, and we understand the importance of features like meta-field mapping in enhancing your workflow and productivity.

We want you to know that your concerns have not gone unnoticed. We are currently in the process of developing meta-field mapping support within our platform. This feature will provide you with the flexibility and functionality you need to manage your products more efficiently, especially for businesses like yours that handle a large inventory.

As we work diligently on implementing this enhancement, we will keep you informed of our progress and share the estimated time of arrival (ETA) for when you can expect to see metafield mapping support integrated into our platform.

We value your input and want to ensure that our development aligns closely with your expectations.

Warm regards,

AfterShip Team

26 januari 2024

Such an easy integration! We tried others and this was by far the best.

Land of Alice
7 maanden gebruiken de app
28 januari 2024

Customer Support was very helpful to provide assistance to onboard and answer any questions I had. Will definitely be giving this platform a try.

WANT THAT LABEL
6 maanden gebruiken de app
6 december 2023

Akanksha was very helpful and knowledgeable with AfterShip Feed.
Although the outcome I wanted wasn't ideal she offered an alternative which worked.
She told me that there was a new update on the way that would resolve the issues I was having should I face the issue again.

Studio A Clothing
5 maanden gebruiken de app
11 januari 2024

Worked very well in getting my Tiktok orders into Shopify

Luxury by Sofia - Organic & Natural Makeup & Skin Care
4 maanden gebruiken de app
26 januari 2024

Love it! Shopify and Tiktok support seem to not help each other out much and we were stuck, but with the help of AfterShip they bridged the gap in a timely manner!

EternalTW
22 dagen gebruiken de app
17 januari 2024

The team at Aftership have been really helpful throughout this process. Spoke to Sadhan today who was great!

muthapuppa
3 maanden gebruiken de app
30 januari 2024

excellent help when needed.

Beauty Box Boutique
6 maanden gebruiken de app
13 december 2023

I have been having issues with order fulfillment for quite some time now. After installing AfterShip in my Shopify store, my orders were immediately fulfilled. Thank you so much AfterShip! Saved me a bunch of time and headaches.

NityGrityLLC