Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 83% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 8% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
6 de outubro de 2023

I was having an issue with my TikTok shop syncing to Aftership and the team were very helpful and called me to ensure that the problem was sorted in a timely manner. My problem is sorted and I appreciate their time - highly recommend!

Clear For Men
Reino Unido
11 meses usando o app
20 de novembro de 2023

Cool app. Save us time as we can see live updates just from Shopify.

BOBROCK Clothing
Malásia
2 de outubro de 2023

So far so good! Starting new Shopify Store and launching via several Sales Channels including Tik Tok. Many reviews recommended AfterShip and will be trying myself. Install was easy, interface is simple and looks promising. Prabha did an excellent job helping me get started as I took advantage of the 30 day free trial. Looking forward to using AfterShip Feed and selling on TikTok!

InterPETation
29 dias usando o app
25 de outubro de 2023

I really love this app! It’s the best one I’ve found when it comes to connecting my store to TikTok shop. Customer support is also very fast and nice. I highly recommend!

WYLD Beauty
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
21 de setembro de 2023

Very helpful member of staff who took the time to go through a step by step process to help fix my issue.

SEVENTEEN LONDON
Reino Unido
8 meses usando o app
12 de outubro de 2023

ayushi help me get a 30 day free trial to help scale my business so far it been better then the free

Cowhide Chick
20 de novembro de 2023

I have been using this app and so far it have been great, lot's of features and customer service is just as great.

I Royal
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
9 de setembro de 2023

Sweet people help me link my account and with any other questions i have so far its working well! :D

LIBERA Fitness Apparel
31 de agosto de 2023

So far this app has been really helpful to get my items into Tik Tok. Definitely would recommend!

Little Handpicked
4 meses usando o app
20 de agosto de 2023

Great help, I followed her directions and everything worked out perfectly... Now I am able to do what I needed to get done.
Thanks again