Arvostelut (5 637)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
17. kesäkuu 2024

I had a problem with the application and Hallyfe helped me in a very short time and solved my problem, thank you very much.

THOT'S BOX
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
25. huhtikuu 2024

Lydia is very nice. She explained my problem to me in detail and solved it in a very short time. She is someone who does her job well. Thank you for your help.

puruzsuzcilt
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
14. toukokuu 2024

I am using this app to display payment method badges on my e-commerce site. When I first installed it, I activated it and set it up, but it was not reflected on my site properly, but I was able to ask a question via Chat, and even though it was a Sunday, they responded to the chat immediately and informed me that they were checking my site and that they would check my site to make sure it worked without problems within a day or two. He checked my site to make sure it would work without any problems within a day or two. I think the support system is very satisfactory, as they responded quickly and carefully to even the most subtle modifications after that.

Alice's Dog & Cat
Japani
2 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
11. huhtikuu 2024

Hana Anvia was very helpful to our team and helped customize a few things quickly!

Winkflo
Yhdysvallat
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
29. toukokuu 2024

Hana - so helpful and sorted out my issue so quickly. Real star !

Chay

Electro Beer
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
14. kesäkuu 2024

We are new to this app and haven't had the opportunity to use it during sales yet, but the setup was unbelievably easy and the customer support is absolutely stellar ( THANK YOU Pamela, Tiana and Maison ). We had an issue with how the app was behaving on mobile and needed help asap. The in-app chat box makes reaching out SO convenient. No digging through documentation needed to figure out how to reach out to them. On top of that, I had a response QUICKLY and the issue was fixed before the next day. During the process, they cared enough to give us updates and kept us informed on the progress of solving the problem. Mind you, we're on the basic free plan. Get this app. Give it a test drive. The customer support alone makes it worth it if and when you need help.

JTPerceptions
Yhdysvallat
Noin 15 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
18. toukokuu 2024

The support team is very responsive. Rosie gave me a quick solution to the issue that I was facing. Great app has so many features!

Evolve
Intia
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
23. kesäkuu 2024

The service is awesome and the help community is awesome too Thank You Ricky for helping my problem and to your service team

NIVAS STUDIO
Intia
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
16. kesäkuu 2024

Pamela guided me through it in the best way possible. Thank you Pamela

Teeinspire
Norsunluurannikko
29 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
11. toukokuu 2024

Hana and toby have been amazing helping me get everything up and running I would highly recommend this app

Herb’s Manchester ltd