Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
12 gennaio 2024

Excellent customer support. Sunny helped me with my issue and resolved it very quickly.

Florida Pickleball Clothing Co.
Stati Uniti
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
20 gennaio 2024

This app is a must for your website. They provide one of the best apps to boost sales and are free. Also, their customer service is just unbelievable. I got support from a lovely executive named Esther. Reccomendable.

Adya
India
17 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
10 gennaio 2024

Great app. I had to reach out to support for some troubleshooting - Abby was quick to respond and resolve the issue. Great service!

Wick Digital Shop
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
29 dicembre 2023

What a fantastic experience, especially with the support team! Great job, guys. I have to mention Liz specifically; she helped me persistently until my problem was completely solved. 5 out of 5 stars for sure. Keep up the excellent work!

home essentials hub
India
23 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
1 gennaio 2024

Thanks Esther
Don't know what to say rather than Avada is by far the most useful Shopify app I've used, and Esther is the most responsive/helpful support I've met.

miquqa
Turchia
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
8 gennaio 2024

I will offer my recommendation to any entrepreneur about this app. Customer service is excellent

Coco The Toy
Regno Unito
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
27 dicembre 2023

It is one of the best boost selling app in the world. I was in a paid plan before in a similar other apps i dont want to mention its name but this app blow my mind. I switched here because its completely free. Customer support is far better then rest of the boost sales apps and let me tell one of the support team named 'ABBY' was really helpful and supportive to me. He/She helped me setting up all features available. Specially thanks to him/her and the whole team. Thanks.

Best Buying Online
10 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
22 gennaio 2024

The app is great and free.
The support is also highly recommended - Jasmine was able to solve a problem for me in less than 2 minutes.
I love this app!

Unique Glow
Svizzera
26 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
17 gennaio 2024

Experience exceptional customer service with Hana, who effortlessly resolves complex issues with just a few clicks. Her polite and professional demeanour ensures a seamless and satisfying interaction. Trust in Hana's expertise to provide the level of assistance you deserve.

AfiLiMa Essentials
Regno Unito
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
25 gennaio 2024

I have to say LIZ is the person you need to help you if you are lucky as she is very professional and her knowledge of how everything works is remarkable.
Avada is a great product and even better when you get LIZ to help you so make sure you ask for her when you click the chat icon as any problems are sorted out very quickly with her.
I went back after an hour and she is still online waiting if i had any problems
I think she might be the manager if not she should be.

MANGORACING