Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
10 aprile 2024

Excellent app, with premium customer support, Audrey and Nikita really helped , quickly and efficiently. Try app , great to help boost sale.

Baldolino Toys & Books
Serbia
25 febbraio 2024

Hana provided an immediate solution for me, a great help! Thank you so much!

bathlux.co.uk
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
29 marzo 2024

absolutely awesome app the customer service is amazing they fix everything so quickly hightly recommend this app

beauty and beyond shopping store
11 aprile 2024

Hana is an amazing girl that a help me really good, lot of patience and she resolve my problems in 1 minute. 100!!

BELLAETEREA
Italia
26 marzo 2024

Esther from Avada provided swift and effective solutions to my technical issues. Her proactive approach, clear communication, and patience made the process seamless. Thanks to her expertise, my problems were resolved in no time.

Herbal Shop Peshawar
Pakistan
18 aprile 2024

Excellent Support Team!! Avada you Rocks.

Droneix
India
8 marzo 2024

It's a nice and easy-to-use app. Sunny from the tech support team was also helpful.

Shoppenia
27 febbraio 2024

Awesome support from Tiana and Tony - from tech. They supported me very well!

Quickbrow
Svezia
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
16 aprile 2024

Excellent support from Tiana, She resolved an announcement bar issue for me quickly. Thanks

hobefi
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
14 marzo 2024

I am using the Avada Trust Badge and Sales Pop-up, it is amazing. But I have faced some issues but Lydia and Tony helped me to clear all my issues. I wholeheartedly recommend Lydia and Tony services to anyone seeking exceptional guidance—five stars without reservation.

Exceptional Guidance and Support - 5 Stars for sure!

Prime Apparel