Recensioni (5.596)

Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
Data modifica: 1 giugno 2024

Hana was very helpful and kind. very patient and assisted me with all my needs. i am very grateful!

Fabby Glamtique
18 marzo 2024

i appreciate esther for fix my stock countdown preset problem & also providing fast service, thank you.
highly recommended.

Chic Adorn
Pakistan
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
26 febbraio 2024

This app has the best customer support that provided assistance in no time. I encountered a small problem with the timer countdown and the lady named Tiana helped me as soon as possible. She was the very kind and patient through out the process. This app definitely deserves a 5 star.

DROPY WORLD
Sudafrica
7 marzo 2024

Esther provided exceptional support, going above and beyond to address my inquiries promptly and efficiently. Her expertise and professionalism made my experience seamless and enjoyable. I highly recommend her assistance to anyone seeking top-notch support. Thank you, Esther!

Giovan Bella
Emirati Arabi Uniti
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
15 aprile 2024

Avada chat is a perfect haven where you can take shelter when you are in trouble. Especially Esther is great for this job. It produces instant solutions to your questions. thank you Esther

MbR Shop
Turchia
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
7 maggio 2024

Good app and very good customer service!

Ana Maria Lajusticia
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
27 marzo 2024

Liz provided excellent support in resolving an issue with my theme. Her assistance was prompt, thorough, and highly effective. I'm grateful for her expertise and responsiveness. Thank you, Liz!

GENESISCO
Israele
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
15 aprile 2024

Esther was very helpful and took care of my issues very quickly. It was very easy and fast and I didn't have to mess with any coding whatsoever.

Viavelle Beauty
25 marzo 2024

I had a great experience with Avada app. Specially Esther from customer support! She was very helpful and knowledgeable, and she was able to quickly resolve my issue.

BigHappyPlace.com
India
12 aprile 2024

I am very pleased with the service you provided. Lydia's professionalism and solution-oriented approach were truly impressive. Thank you!

BlissfulSnooze