Avada Trust Badges Sale Pop‑up , 5,264件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2024年2月2日

They are such a Great Team And respond to people so their App is also on topnotch and I love their Quick Response and Slove My Problem is mints.

SMART FUTRE MART
パキスタン
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2023年12月20日

Anthea was really nice and helped me a lot with solving my problems and setting up the app. She was patient and supportive throughout the process. I'm grateful for her assistance and would definitely recommend her to others who need help with similar tasks.

Trendy Gadget Club
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:7日
2023年11月23日

It's too bad that we can't use it in Turkey, so I'm giving it one point less, other than that, everything is very good.

Shoppiera
2023年10月25日

Perfect customer support! Jasmine, Gidoen, Anivia, Hallyfe, Abby, Esther, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! You have been trying to help me for 2 days! Thanks a lot! I wish we had Sales Pop up in Turkish.

Sihirli Lamba Store
2023年10月18日

It works great but you need to chat with live support which Esther from live chat helped me a lot and really quickly. Thanks

MersaSR
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2023年12月11日

Support was great Wendy and Tony helped me out a lot with the app.

Paper Tacos Spanish Greeting Cards
アプリの使用期間:2日
2023年10月13日

Amazing experience so far easy set up with the help of Hana. I'm excited to see where this goes. I'm trying to boost sales, customers.

JP Gadget Xpress
2023年12月30日

All'inizio ho avuto difficoltà ad installare le varie funzionalità sul sito, quindi ho dovuto chiedere assistenza. Nella chat mi ha risposto Emily, gentilissima. Ha risolto tutti i problemi in pochi minuti.

TheOtherSide
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:2日
2023年11月27日

great customer service!! The works at your pace and not in a hurry at all. Emily was very respectful and helped us out to make our website better!

AESTOGAL
クウェート
アプリの使用期間:約1時間
2023年10月15日

Thanks to abby from avada I have been properly helped to progress in the application which I highly recommend.

smartadhesif.com