Avada Trust Badges Sale Pop‑up , 5,264件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2024年2月19日

Awesome, there's so much value in this app, and as with all Avada apps, the support is second to none! I had an issue with something that needed code added to fix, and Hana immediately got on with Toby in the tech team, who has also supported me before with the Avada SEO app, and within minutes had custom code added for me that fixed a sales pop up to look exactly how I imaged it! They are extremely on the ball, super friendly and incredible helpful. I don't know how I'd run my shop without Avada, honestly.

Fidget and Focus
イギリス
2024年2月26日

I had an amazing experience with the Avada's support team, all thanks to Hana and Esther. Hana was the star of the show, going out of her way to help me with every question and bump I ran into while setting up their app for my shop. Her patience and willingness to dig deep and solve problems were incredible.

Esther was great too, pitching in with helpful tweaks that made the app look just right on my site. But it was Hana's extraordinary effort and personal touch that really stood out to me.

Both of them were quick to respond and super friendly, making the whole process a breeze. A big shoutout to Hana for making everything smooth and stress-free. If you ever need help with the app, these are the folks to talk to. They're awesome!

Blissful Beauty Candle Co
アメリカ合衆国
2024年2月19日

Yes, I like it very much. Your helpline Esther helped me a lot. I did not understand anything. I spoke to your helpline the name of "esther", so they told me everything on chat. Even after that. I didn't understand anything, so they told me to give me access to the store, so I trusted them and gave it to them with confidence and they did a very good job and gave it to me in two to three minutes. They gave me the store ready and set it up and after that they also sent me the video recording, thank you very much especially for Esther.

hubstyle.pk
パキスタン
2024年2月7日

I'm just getting started with this app but I love the way it looks. The features are excellent and the customer support is wonderful. I had an issue connecting to my Facebook account in order to activate the live chat feature and the person who helped me stuck with me for quite a while until it was resolved. I definitely appreciated it and now everything is running smoothly.

The Positive Vibes Shop
アメリカ合衆国
2024年2月26日

This app has the best customer support that provided assistance in no time. I encountered a small problem with the timer countdown and the lady named Tiana helped me as soon as possible. She was the very kind and patient through out the process. This app definitely deserves a 5 star.

DROPY WORLD
南アフリカ
2024年2月21日

This app (as well as many others from Avada) is just super awesome and got me in no time what I needed, plus a really reliable customer support, who was able to resolve any issues in a matter of minutes. Especially I want to thank Lydia! :) Seriously, Avada & the team behind this company just rocks!

Creatado
ドイツ
2024年2月13日

I am extremely satisfied with the assistance provided by Hana. She responded instantly to my question, showcasing not only impressive speed but also a remarkable ability to quickly understand my issue. Thanks to her acute understanding, Hana provided me with an effective and relevant solution. Her help has been invaluable.

Grattou Miaou
フランス
2024年2月19日

Thanks to Esther's kindness and intelligence, I don't have to worry when things go wrong in my store, because I know that Esther is just a click away and together we solve problems and make things right. She is very kind and full of knowledge and I would like to thank her for her help.

cutepaws
トルコ
2024年2月12日

Liz from the support team was very attentive and helped me a lot with an error in the configuration of my store. I'm starting with this App, so I still can't give my review about the other functions. Thanks!

G Spoter
ギリシャ
2024年2月10日

I find the client support team to be super helpful - they can always get the job done. Emily is also especially patient and helpful, i was very very happy with the service she provided in helping me with the format of my web.

DolceAbode