Avada Trust Badges Sale Pop‑up , 5,468件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2024年2月12日

Liz from the support team was very attentive and helped me a lot with an error in the configuration of my store. I'm starting with this App, so I still can't give my review about the other functions. Thanks!

G Spoter
ギリシャ
アプリの使用期間:26日
2024年1月16日

Great app with good customer service!
A few people helped me with little customizations and questions I had.
I recommend!

Blanket Creek Pottery
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年3月8日

Audrey is awesome and helpful. This app is a must for everyone.

Viet Huong Collection USA
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年2月22日

Support is awesome, especially Ms. Audrey and Ms. Anivia was very quick to my questions and got the issue fixed within a few minutes. Appreciate the quick help.

Hardoll
インド
アプリの使用期間:29日
2024年4月12日

I would like to thank all the support from Avada and especially Toby for the excellent service and commitment. I had an issue with the announcement banner, and they forwarded it to the technical team, and Toby quickly solved my problem. Thank you very much! I love this app!♥

We Petz
ブラジル
アプリの使用期間:23日
2024年3月9日

Great Experience. I was facing some problem, so I contact their support team, Hana and Toby help me out and solved my problem in a few mints. Thank you so much.

Baloch Online Business Hub
アプリの使用期間:25日
2024年1月23日

Best app ever with best ever support team. Needed help with few things and they did it perfectly. Audrey and Gidreon were really nice and helped me with everything.

Fiona.pk | Fashion. Every Season.
パキスタン
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
2024年1月29日

I want to express my gratitude to Sunny and the tech person from Avada Trust Badge for their outstanding help in fixing the trust badge on all my product pages. Sunny, along with their tech team, went above and beyond to assist me in fixing the trust badge on each of my product pages. Their dedication to ensuring that everything was working seamlessly truly impressed me.

I couldn't be more grateful for Sunny's outstanding support and expertise. Their dedication to customer satisfaction is truly commendable, and I wholeheartedly recommend Avada Trust Badge, especially with professionals like Sunny at the helm, for anyone seeking top-notch service and solutions for their website needs. Thank you, Sunny, for your exceptional assistance!

mysticalcherry
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年2月8日

Hello, a representative named Esther was very helpful. It solves my problem. I wanted to thank you from here too.

ShopTalksNeverEnd
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
2024年2月25日

Hana provided an immediate solution for me, a great help! Thank you so much!

bathlux.co.uk