Avada Trust Badges Sale Pop‑up , 5,439件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2023年2月10日

Liz helped me with all the problems that i've faced. She was quick and responsive, give her a raise!

Also the tool itself really helped me to solve issues, and I hope it will increase conversion rate!

bling graphix
リトアニア
2022年8月6日

This app is free, great and easy to use. The online helpers are very friendly :) Liz was very helpful and took her time with me to ensure everything on my store was up to my standards :)

Homestc
イギリス
2023年1月19日

The app everyone should have, works flawlessly and costumer support was extremly fast and efficient. Esther there helped me figure out some settings in no time and I got my sale boosters going right away. Thank you!

DreamDesign
ノルウェー
2022年8月16日

Mes badges ne s'affichait pas sur le site. Juliana du support client m'a aidé. Je pensais que c'était un robot car elle m'a aidée vite. Mais non c'était juste Juliana

Joli Tapis
スイス
2022年8月9日

That is great, it help me a lot, nice customers service, I really love it, I will recommend to my friend's webesite

Abecome
アメリカ合衆国
2022年12月15日

Liz was fantastic and exactly what I was looking for in a customer experience. I was trying to install my Widget on my website and she walked me through step by step. I hope every service member can take note of our experience.

Connor

The Toffee Habit
アメリカ合衆国
2022年2月14日

I just can't believe there are amazing apps that ARE FREE that are absolutely amazing and come with top-notch service. Esther has been 1,000% professional, and super fast! I'm totally blown away! I'm now switching 5 other app to AVA Trust Badges etc... as I just love the simplicity the setup and amazing look on my store as well as incredible customer service. Thank you Esther! You are amazing! I would employ you if I could!!! 6 star service!!!

trendyful
ニュージーランド
2022年9月23日

j'aime beaucoup cette application, et le soutien de Esther qui est adorable est vraiment génial! je recommande cette application à tout le monde !!!

atelierdeletoile-boutique
フランス
2022年8月24日

Great app, easy to use,
extraordinary and super fest support.
Highly recomended.
didnt explore all features yet, but i will for sure!

חלומות בצבעים
イスラエル
2022年8月21日

Hana is very good She Helped a lot You should make her CEO.
By the way the app is very good Thank you

Neo Things