Avada Trust Badges & Upsell , 5,550件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2022年9月24日

The app is easy to use. Customer service is fast. I would recommend. I was able to activate features in seconds.

www.Boulevard509.com
編集日:2022年10月10日

All good. Fast support. Very neat and easy to use app. Recommended for anyone who wants to setup shop quick and easy. Received very quick help from Emily and she was great!

Sudsterr Technology
オーストラリア
2022年9月23日

Although I have only had the app for a short time, it has been such a good experience so far. The assistant Juliana was/is a very reputable and friendly contact.

md-shop-case
ドイツ
2022年8月7日

The support staff helped me with something I was literally trying to do for an entire hour with other apps. 5 Star review all the way

the Executive's Habitat
2022年9月7日

Helped me a lot about trust badges and free shipping banners. Customer service was too kind and helpful. Thank you.

Angelios Jewelry
2022年2月3日

I'm using this app to help build customer confidence and I needed some help. Roger helped me on the chat and got it set up for me. Thank you!

Aroma Delights Online LLC
2022年8月11日

The fact that all these features are for free is amazing. My favorite app to go so far by far. Thank you Avada!

ShelHealth
2022年8月19日

Esther es increíble me facilitó todos los detalles para configurar mi app y activó mas opciones, espero siempre siga así sobre todo gratis. gracias

EnkasaHogar
ペルー
2022年10月11日

Esther was very helpful and got my app up and running in no time. Very efficient customer support service

From Here On Apparel
南アフリカ
2022年8月27日

Great Customer Service! Emily helped me figure out new features and the dashboard is very user friendly.

Sunshine Soul MD