Avada EU GDPR Cookie Consent , 1,165件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2024年4月30日

Thank you very much for Audrey and William kind support. They can reply and solve my problems as soon as possible Whenever i have.

SHAPSHE
中国
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2024年3月18日

Avada GDPR Cookie Consent delivers seamless compliance with data protection regulations. The app's user-friendly interface and robust features ensure effortless management of cookie consent. We've had a flawless experience with Avada, and their reliable customer service, particularly from Hana, has been invaluable. Highly recommended for businesses seeking a dependable solution for cookie consent management.

Tresmaya
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年3月3日

It's pretty easy to setup. The live chat customer service is a big help. I suppose I will keep using this app in my business.

Rose Technics
中国
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年3月1日

Great app so far with lots of customization options. Hana was really helpful.

Liquitex
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2024年5月8日

Can only recommend this app. We love the design possibilities, e.g. the many different fonts you can use.
The customer service (Lydia and Liz) was amazing - so nice, always responded within minutes and was so helpful & even implemented some special requests we had.

Cradle Studio
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:2日
2024年4月9日

great app and the customer support is quick and very kind

MOY
スウェーデン
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
2024年3月11日

quick respond from Hana and very fast solving problem :)

Ježek oblačila in oprema
スロベニア
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年2月21日

We installed this app after doing some in depth reasearch in trying to find the best GA V2 GDPR. This had the highest reviews and is built for shopify.
We had a few technical issues intergrating with the GA service but the Avada team of Tiana, Liz and Toby and the technical team was brillant in communication and fixed the issue perfectly. I dont often write reviews but i cant praise the team high enough for sorting it out for us as we are not devolpers or have coding experiance. if your thinking about installing an app for the very thing it does this is it.

Abrasives world
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:19日
2024年2月4日

Was already happy with the look of the app, but had an issue where customers wouldn't be redirected after clicking the 'learn more' link.

I contacted Liz through the live chat and the issue was fixed within 2 minutes!

Homora
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
Avadaが返信しました 2024年4月7日

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Your feedback means a lot and helps us improve. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. It's customers like you that make our day!

2024年3月25日

great customer service,they solved a problem for me in a timely manner.lìapp. works well,has customization options.I recommend

Hydro2h