Avada EU GDPR Cookie Consent , 1,166件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2024年5月17日

Pamela was so helpful! For some reason when installing the app and cookie bar it didn't last long. When reaching out for help she was able to go in on her end to add the missing piece I needed in order to re install it. I would recommend their app as their customer service was quick and resourceful.

Bliss Inspire
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年5月8日

Had an absolutely fantastic support from Esther. She was totally amazing at helping with several questions and issues that I encountered with the app. Esther provided very thorough explanations with screenshots to better visualized the steps required, and she was very prompt with assisting with my requests and professional. Very friendly and kind interaction. I can't recommend enough Esther for her diligent customer service and very happy with the app overall. Thanks a million!

Brin d’Arômes
フランス
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年4月15日

My star rating is for the service as they have asked me to write them a review. I do not know how good the app is as I've only just set it up.
The service I received from Tiana was excellent and without fault, I hope the app is as good!

Educational Toys
アプリの使用期間:11ヶ月
2024年5月1日

Had an issue with Avada app during Dawn theme update. Support was excellent and fixed problem within a few minutes. Recommend!

Any Old Vintage
アプリの使用期間:11ヶ月
Avadaが返信しました 2024年5月7日

Thanks for the fantastic review and the perfect score. We really appreciate it!

If you ever need anything else, we're just a message away.

2024年5月15日

Avada Cookies Consent is a really good app with very helpful and responsive customer service. When I had questions CS rep Audrey really came through with the detailed answers I needed. Another thing that's really appealing about the app is its customizable color styling that can provide a variety of appearance options for different websites. If your market requires cookie consent for site visitors, I highly recommend this app.

EMMA JEAN | Official Online Store
日本
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2024年3月11日

Been using Avada consent banner for a while now. Had some issues after I updated my theme, however Avadas support was amazing. Spoke with Esther who fixed the issue for me within a few minutes and did so with great professionalism. Will be installing a few more Avada Apps now!

Threaded Moments
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
2024年3月6日

Avada is a great app! All works accordingly and if something is broken their service is top notch! Immediate response and problems are always solved within just a couple of minutes, keep up the great work! Will definitely recommend! The help from Sunny is always great!

MeatDiscounter
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2024年3月12日

Usage for the App has been low, but so far the support has been A*. Tiana and Tony went above and beyond to resolve theme conflicts on multiple stores and had us up and running within minutes.

Recommended on that alone!

Closure London
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
2024年5月5日

Hana was great helped me with an issue and the app works really well. I defiently recommend!

PinkLimes
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
Avadaが返信しました 2024年5月7日

That's wonderful to hear! I'm so glad Hana was able to assist you and that everything is working smoothly with the app. Thanks for the recommendation. It means a lot to us!

2024年5月15日

Great app!
Works perfectly fine and Mia from the support team was really helpful.

Montloup