Recensioni (1.816)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
11 giugno 2024

I would not recommend it because every time I send out a campaign we lose more subscribers. I asked about a customer sender's domain but I was referred to setting up different emails for marketing and transactions.

OLIVIA RIEGEL®
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
3 maggio 2024

Received good and fast help from Tiana.
No long waiting times for help, but quick and good assistance directly (within 1 minute) via chat. The features of this app look great! I still have to set everything up and do everything, but because of the help I have already received, I am sure that this will turn out well!

I use almost all Avada apps because of their good service, so definitely recommended!

Special Creations
Paesi Bassi
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
6 giugno 2024

App can get really slow sometimes but all the features I need are there and for free! The support has been great and they have assisted me in a timely manner every time I have needed them, Shout out to Lydia! She was a big help getting started on the app.

Clutch
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
2 giugno 2024

We had the pleasure of working with Hana and Toby on our recent campaign, and we couldn't be more pleased with the experience. They were incredibly understanding of our requests and the importance of our campaign forms, ensuring that every detail was meticulously handled. Their dedication and hard work truly brought our vision to life. Thank you so much, Hana and Toby, for your unwavering support and exceptional service!

Rose Lure Couture
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
11 giugno 2024

Very good tool, very complete, the audiences are easy to segment, the automations and the forms work well and the support is just insanely fast and useful. I would 100% recommend.

Ready For Take-Off Book
Francia
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
11 giugno 2024

We are using this Avada Email Marketing tool and its beautiful, easy to use and very handy product. Avada's support is team is there for you whenever we need it. Special thanks to Hana and Lydia who helped me with smooth segmentation and email execution.

MasarratMakeup
Pakistan
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
16 luglio 2024

It's really helpful with fast and good feedback from their customer support team, especially Hana! Thanks for her help and advice!

Paper Whisper
Svezia
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
29 giugno 2024

Avada Email Marketing & SMS app has great marketing automation features to offer. The app is easy to use with great guidance and help from the Team especially Hana whom I have had many dealings with when I have queries and issues. Hana has been great and very patient in assisting me. Thank you.

Scarlett Rolling
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
29 maggio 2024

The best app ever. Their templates are fantastic and the customer service is fast and kind in solving anything.
Special thanks to Esther and Toby who helped me solve my problem within minutes!

SpritzSport
Portogallo
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
28 giugno 2024

Great support from Hanna, even for the free features ! Thanks !

expe.coffee