Recensioni (1.816)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
2 luglio 2024

These guys, change my forms trigger rule, and make popups have been shown infinitely times to my customers, bringing down my conversion rate and sales, causing me to lose more than $600 in one day because of this

Bienestar (world)
Avada ha risposto 5 luglio 2024

Dear Bienestar (world)'s Store Owner,

First and foremost, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue has caused you. We understand how critical it is for your forms and popups to function correctly and the impact it has on your conversion rates and sales.

We would like to clarify that no one from our team has changed the trigger rule for your forms. Our team is not authorized to make any changes to your account settings without your explicit authorization. We take such matters very seriously and always prioritize the integrity and security of your account.

Could you please confirm if everything is now functioning correctly? If there are any ongoing issues, we are here to help and resolve them as quickly as possible to ensure your app performs optimally.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. Please feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Data modifica: 7 maggio 2024

Great help from Hana.

BUT

After the first hype it was very difficult to setup the newsletter. I could not even send a test to all my subscribers. Support is slow, or dosn't know what to do.

Test failed -> App failed

No recommendation !

Ahoi Marie
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Avada ha risposto 8 maggio 2024

Dear Ahoi Marie's store owner,

We're glad to hear that Hana was able to provide you with great help initially. However, we're truly sorry to learn about the difficulties you encountered with setting up the newsletter and the subsequent support experience. Your feedback is essential for us to improve, and we're committed to addressing the issues you've raised.

We understand the frustration when things don't work as expected, and we're here to assist you in resolving any outstanding issues. Our support team has reached out to you via email for further assistance, and we sincerely hope that we can work together to address your concerns and improve your experience with our app. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Data modifica: 1 luglio 2024

Many technical functions not working and often have to conctact support to have basic functions enabled

StrongFood
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Avada ha risposto 3 luglio 2024

Dear StrongFood Team,

We're very sorry to hear about the technical difficulties you've been experiencing and the frustration it has caused. Our goal is to provide a seamless experience, and it’s clear that we’ve fallen short in your case.

We have sent you an email to follow up for further discussion. We would like to work closely with you to address these problems and ensure that all basic functions are enabled and working as expected.

Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we are committed to improving our service based on your experience.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and I look forward to resolving these issues for you.

30 giugno 2024

Just used the "free" Avada to try, just a bite and switch op. While I tried to edit the marketing email, I get the following: "You have used a Pro-only component: Product Grid"...and then try to upsell to PRO.

Herbs and Supplements
Stati Uniti
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app
Avada ha risposto 2 luglio 2024

Dear Herbs and Supplements' Store Owner,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and we apologize for any frustration you experienced.

We understand your frustration with encountering the "You have used a Pro-only component: Product Grid" message after investing time in editing your marketing email, only to find that you needed to upgrade to a Pro plan to proceed.

You are right; some of our Pro components, such as the Product Grid block, have labels indicating they are part of the paid plans. However, these labels are currently small, gray, and inline with the block names, which can make them easy to overlook (https://prnt.sc/3ilNNzCw7U5D). We understand how this could be confusing and frustrating, especially when you're in the process of creating a campaign.

To better serve you and other users, we are reviewing this feedback with our development team to make these Pro labels more noticeable and clear. Our goal is to ensure you have a seamless and transparent experience when using our app.

If you need guidance on which free components to use or have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are here to help and ensure you can make the most out of our app.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We genuinely value your input as it helps us improve our services. We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this matter to your satisfaction.

28 maggio 2024

Scam!
They promise you "unlimited contacts and emails" for $16 plan or at least what they state. BUT it is only when you install their app you will see that it is not unlimited, but in fact is very well limited to only 500 contacts...

Reporting them to Shopify for NAD

Innovato Design
Bulgaria
15 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
Avada ha risposto 29 maggio 2024

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with our pricing structure and any confusion it may have caused. We want to clarify how our pricing works and address your concerns directly.

Our Pro plan, priced at $16 per month, includes services for up to 500 contacts and allows for 12,000 email sends per month. While the phrase "unlimited contacts and emails sent" might be misleading, it refers to the fact that you can add as many contacts and send as many emails as you need, but additional fees apply once you exceed the included 500 contacts and 12,000 email sends. For more detailed information, please visit the following link: https://avada.io/pricing/.

We apologize for any inconvenience this misunderstanding may have caused and appreciate your feedback. If you have any further questions or need more clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us.

2 ottobre 2023

Does not work, no support, no refund!

I wanted to try a new email marketing tool. At first sight avada looked great. It turned out to be a time consuming mistake.

The tool does not work, all my campaigns have an open rate below 3%. With my other tool it was still 40%.
The import of contacts I had to do completely alone, because the technical team has never answered several times over days. you can always reach someone in live chat but they can not help. I have tried it for two weeks. the emails are not sent, opening rates extremely low. I cancelled the tool (within 30 days of my first purchase). They advertise a refund within the first 30 days. Submitted the refund request 2/3 weeks ago. they said 3-5 days. I still haven't received a single response from the refund team. once the live chat claimed it was only possible in the first 30 days, which is the case for me.

In the end, I have invested several weeks of time and money for a tool that does not work. I have never received a response from the refund. the main thing is to settle the money. I have now waited a really long time for a solution and never write reviews. but if I never come to a solution despite multiple letters then I now at least write my honest experience.

Better stay with the big reputable email marketing providers.

Glittery Shop
Germania
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
5 settembre 2023

WOW this support is the worst I even seen, they have a problem with their system but there is no developer that can fix it, I'm waiting over a week and nothing, the app work well but if there is a problem no one is going to take care of it, it's not the first time they has an issue and i waited so many time and got 0 support

Balardi
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
8 settembre 2023

This is an app that you think does the job, but in the background it ruins your theme.
The app made my theme not work as it should, although I contacted the support and they "tried" to help me, they blame it on my theme, when it turned out that the error is their codes that blocked several functions in my store.

ANCI sport
Svezia
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
5 settembre 2023

Functionality is good but worst customer service of any app I have installed in 6 years. If you only need basic support via their chat you should be fine but any other issues they ( pretty sure it's just one person behind all these apps actually ) say that they are going to send to their " technical team " and NEVER hear back. Ever. Out of every single ticket. What technical team?!

Heather Freitas
17 agosto 2023

they spam my email for internal glitched emails every 5-10 minutes for a past 2-3 weeks, i contacting them every day to solve the problem. nobody care, never received any feedback from them. support is useless.
asked to provide contact of supervisor, to aware of the problem. guess what nothing.

they trashed our corporate email . i can't find any useful email from my customers because, they sent a tousand of email for a past 2 weeks.

want to delete this shit and forget . give you 24h