Avada Email Marketing & SMS , 1,631件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2023年12月25日

A great app but the customer support is amazing. Needed some help the other day and Esther helped me with it and i fixed it right away

Nonley
スウェーデン
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2023年11月21日

best customer service with quick and helpful responses i lucky to speak to Wendy on two occasions, and by far she was very patient and guided me thru all the steps .
The app it self is very easy to navigate as i have tried others and by no doubt this one i find the most action when coming to have my store run functionally

CrisMo Designs
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2023年10月31日

The app works well, but I hope they will update the editing process and the design. It feels a little bit outdated. However the customer service is perfect. Esther helped to solve my problem in just a few seconds.

zoe & co
ハンガリー
アプリの使用期間:28日
2023年10月18日

Currently I'm using this app for my email marketing, and I must say, it offers you a great variety of automation work flows. they have a variety of features which we can use it for free and also it's user friendly. The customer service is great as they reply instantly and help you with your queries. Jasmine from customer support has helped me a lot. I have just started using this app so far i'm satisfied with it.

Originalli
インド
アプリの使用期間:5日
2024年1月14日

The App is Fantastic, I had some difficulties but Liz was able to guide me through. Kudos to her.

Hygge Hus Möbler
スウェーデン
アプリの使用期間:約3時間
2023年12月3日

Great Customer Service ! Will Use The App Further and give it 5 stars when i have had some time with the App

The Decal Dealer
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:約1時間
2023年10月4日

The support from Esther was excellent, haven't had a chance to use the app yet but so far the support has been pretty good.

Dog and Pet Stuff
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:16日
2023年10月10日

Die Sendung der Newsletter würde zuerst blockiert. Ich müsste dann den Support kontaktieren und Liz hat mir sehr gut geholfen das Problem zu lösen.

TechGreenStore
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2023年12月14日

Mooie app, maar ik moet wel zeggen dat ik het net aan het ontdekken ben.

Miner Nation
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2023年7月19日

Its a little difficult to get the hang of since the workflows have a lot of terminology that can be confusing, but the support was very helpful. I worked with Esther in the chat and she was able to fix some issues I had and help with with work arounds. All in all I think there are some improvements that can be made, but the value is there and the price is right so I like this app so far!

Hanafy Pigments US