Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
9. januar 2024

Sunny, Tony and Julianna were fantastic. Great communication and follow up. Found the person to look into the issue. Never left me hanging without an answer.

Thank you AVADA!!!

Officially Sports
USA
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
26. december 2023

Good customer service. Good app. Hana has been amazing. Nice free features. 5 stars granted !

Happy Hemp & Co
Cirka 3 år bruger appen
12. december 2023

Application avec beaucoup de bug, de plus ils affiches par défaut les remarques confidentielles liées au commandes sur la facture. Même quand l'option est désactivé. Les clients peuvent voir les remarques confidentielles.

Diyara
Avada svarede 13. december 2023

Dear Diyara team,

We appreciate your feedback and apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced. We take user concerns seriously, and we want to address the issues you've raised. We've already sent a follow-up email to the address associated with your account. Kindly check your email, and we'll do our best to assist you further.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we look forward to resolving any issues you may have.

Best regards,
Avada Support Team

17. januar 2024

Even more capable than I initially thought. Responsive support, easy to customize and a major time savings.

LabJack
USA
Mere end et år bruger appen
29. november 2023

Lydia and Anivia were brilliant today and helped me sort the smallest details in the app to suit our business and great response time!! - Thank you very much

Campus&Co. Nambour | Your Superstore
Australien
4. januar 2024

Good apps and very good support when you need it ! I recommend

EducDog
Frankrig
Cirka et år bruger appen
Redigeret 5. januar 2024

Assistance available 24/7 and very kind and efficient to help you solve your issue.
Easy to use to edit your invoice but also to save it on a drive which is very useful to have it safe automatically.

Hanaemori US
13. december 2023

Needed an edit to my invoice template and thanks to Audrey and William it got done in 10 minutes.

Beldeur
Holland (Nederlandene)
Cirka en måned bruger appen
20. november 2023

Great product with a great customer service.
We had the chance to be assisted by Emily in setting up our invoicing template which has local and international compliance requirements. Emily ;iaised back and force between us and the dev team until we got the perfect template.
I highly recommend Avada.

Fleeters
2 måneder bruger appen
21. december 2023

The app is great and does what's promised.
Audrey and Tony provided excellent customer service. They went above and beyond to resolve any issues and answer all my questions. Highly recommend!

CLN Atelier