Recensioni (875)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 91% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
23 ottobre 2023

Excellent service provided by AVADA, nothing is ever too much trouble. Would highly recommend.

Price Gun Land
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
18 settembre 2023

The Team here are amazing!

They're quick to respond and quick to find a solution which I love!

I also high recommend this invoice app as it provides the customer which assurance especially for Ecom!

Thanks guys and keep up the greatly work!

AKRYPT
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
13 dicembre 2023

Needed an edit to my invoice template and thanks to Audrey and William it got done in 10 minutes.

Beldeur
Paesi Bassi
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
25 ottobre 2023

i had to contact the support department as the templates we use were not compatible with our printer and were chopping line off the print. Sunny and Abby were superb and go the templates udated

The Wheat Bag Company
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
21 dicembre 2023

The app is great and does what's promised.
Audrey and Tony provided excellent customer service. They went above and beyond to resolve any issues and answer all my questions. Highly recommend!

CLN Atelier
Belgio
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
24 novembre 2023

The app needs some work e.g. when it comes to templates, there are issues with translations or spacing. The customer service however is very friendly and responds quickly.

Stagman
Germania
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
20 novembre 2023

Great product with a great customer service.
We had the chance to be assisted by Emily in setting up our invoicing template which has local and international compliance requirements. Emily ;iaised back and force between us and the dev team until we got the perfect template.
I highly recommend Avada.

Fleeters
Francia
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
12 luglio 2023

Great app, works perfectly and does exactly what we need. Saves us time and money. They also have a great customer service, especially Esther, who helped me today to customize templates for our needs.

mlappliances
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
23 febbraio 2024

Great app, very useful and great support. Thank to Sunny and Tony : )

Patisserie Mendel
Germania
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app
4 marzo 2024

Emily helpt ons vaak fijn en snel! Top.

De Bonte Koe zakelijk