Recensies (875)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
23 oktober 2023

Excellent service provided by AVADA, nothing is ever too much trouble. Would highly recommend.

Price Gun Land
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
25 september 2023

The app does exactly what you need of it. The support team are also excellent (special mention to Hana!) who resolved an issue with the integration within minutes.

WorldRaceCircuits
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
23 februari 2024

Great app, very useful and great support. Thank to Sunny and Tony : )

Patisserie Mendel
Duitsland
Ongeveer een uur gebruiken de app
10 januari 2024

Emily answered all my questions clearly during the installation.

Getluss
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
11 augustus 2023

I installed Ava PDF Invoice Order Printer. It had good reviews but I had tried others but could not customize the template. When I installed the App, I realized that the template was not quite what I needed because I had to make a few changes.

So I chatted with support and Sunny picked up my chat and was very helpful and customized the template for me. Now it seems that the template is customized just for my business.

I give this shopify app 100% thumbs up.

DJ Wholesale
Verenigde Staten
6 maanden gebruiken de app
24 november 2023

The app needs some work e.g. when it comes to templates, there are issues with translations or spacing. The customer service however is very friendly and responds quickly.

Stagman
Duitsland
3 maanden gebruiken de app
20 november 2023

Great product with a great customer service.
We had the chance to be assisted by Emily in setting up our invoicing template which has local and international compliance requirements. Emily ;iaised back and force between us and the dev team until we got the perfect template.
I highly recommend Avada.

Fleeters
Frankrijk
2 maanden gebruiken de app
25 oktober 2023

i had to contact the support department as the templates we use were not compatible with our printer and were chopping line off the print. Sunny and Abby were superb and go the templates udated

The Wheat Bag Company
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
1 februari 2024

With the help of Esther, my template was quickly fixed.

The Goodness Company SG
Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Ongeveer 2 uur gebruiken de app
4 maart 2024

Emily helpt ons vaak fijn en snel! Top.

De Bonte Koe zakelijk