Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
8 september 2023

Quick service to make some changes on the PDF invoice Template, Hana was very efficient!
Thanks
Guy M.

The Appliance Gallery On Bank
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
9 oktober 2023

Many thanks to Esther for his help

ebebek
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
9 november 2023

Jasmine was immediate, very detailed and helpful with us while we set up the app. Super straight forward and easy to use.

STORROR
Ongeveer 2 uur gebruiken de app
12 januari 2024

This app and support is excellent!! Esther was a superstar!

EC3D

Time Of Legends
Frankrijk
26 dagen gebruiken de app
11 augustus 2023

I installed Ava PDF Invoice Order Printer. It had good reviews but I had tried others but could not customize the template. When I installed the App, I realized that the template was not quite what I needed because I had to make a few changes.

So I chatted with support and Sunny picked up my chat and was very helpful and customized the template for me. Now it seems that the template is customized just for my business.

I give this shopify app 100% thumbs up.

DJ Wholesale
Verenigde Staten
6 maanden gebruiken de app
10 januari 2024

Emily answered all my questions clearly during the installation.

Getluss
44 minuten gebruiken de app
5 november 2023

Hana was very helpful!

Zenlux
Portugal
11 dagen gebruiken de app
23 augustus 2023

I like this app, the templates are simple and effective and look smart. The invoices are all automated so when my customers have their orders fulfilled, they receive VAT invoices. The customer service is exceptional. I had a few queries designing my emails and messing about in the settings and a lady called Hana was very helpful and had fantastic response times (30 seconds).

spareparts4cookers.com
5 maanden gebruiken de app
12 september 2023

I was looking for app that would create PDF invoices automatically. All of ones I've tested had issues with counting VAT. We needed custom formula. At first we had some struggles with Avada. However, the support was awesome. They made the custom formula for us, fixed everything that we've asked for. I'm sending 5/5 stars, you're great! Highly recommended.

Topinis.lt