Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
28. helmikuu 2023

Excellent product and customer support. Well worth the instal to speed up your site and take care of SEO tasks.

Naira Cake Supplies
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
31 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
5. syyskuu 2022

Love the instant customer service and the app seems to do everything I need it to do. Excited to see the results!

Ganesha's Market
30 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
24. marraskuu 2020

I'm amazed at how much time this app saved me:) It optimized my images and fixed my meta data and tags. I am so happy I stumbled onto this app. Thank you!!

Shopellasimone
30 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
Avada vastasi 24. marraskuu 2020

Hi,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Please keep in touch if you need our support.

Happy selling!
Daisy from AVADA Team

14. heinäkuu 2022

I have words with "Emily" And she is really very helpfull and frindly to help me out with my issue. She is really a champ and skilled. Thanks Emily for this.

Franklin Art Studio
25. helmikuu 2022

This app is great, and the support is even better. Way more features than other similar apps. Thanks for your help Esther :D

Empire Skate NZ
Uusi-Seelanti
10. elokuu 2022

I needed assistance enabling a feature on the app. Juliana was able to assist me. Thank you, Juliana!

LowVoltageCables
19. kesäkuu 2022

Thanks Emily. Really helpful. I am still a beginner in SEO optimization and your help was pretty valuable

Ma Cabane à Rêves
Ranska
28 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
4. toukokuu 2023

Prakash was promptly available to help me!
He answered all my questions!
And helped me with some basic stuff!

FigurineOut
Kanada
27. syyskuu 2020

amazing app i have installed it and its already working for me. Saving me money and time and also on expertise costs.

Firaana Online
Singapore
18. huhtikuu 2022

I am still discovering it but, do far, I am enjoying very much. The client support is amazing. I recommend.

Pacco Pet