Arvostelut (6 802)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
23. elokuu 2022

This App made my website messy, and I looked for the help. But the service was inefficient, so that I could only replace my theme at last.

Morec.eu
Kiina
17. marraskuu 2021

VELOCIDADE DA MINHA LOJA FICOU HORRIVEL COM ESSE APP, NÃO INDICO NINGUEM AO MENOS SE QUEREM TER DORES DE CABEÇA

Loja Dom Figueiredo
Brasilia
Avada vastasi 17. marraskuu 2021

Hi,

I am sorry to hear your feedback. Did you check your site speed before and after installing our app? Because our SEO Suite app cannot lower your site speed, it even helps improve site loading speed by optimizing images, pre-loading the pages. Other functions of the app help to improve site ranking on Search result.

I wanted to reach out and assist you in finding out what is the actual factor that makes your site speed worse. And we can give the best advice on how to optimize it.

I sent you a follow-up email so kindly get back to me to sort out this problem for you.

Regards,
Rainy from AVADA

13. maaliskuu 2023

I just installed this app on my site and had many questions. Hana checked took my basic info for my site and checked and verified that all the features I have are installed and activated!!! I'm thrilled, Hana has fantastic knowledge and applied that to my questions and to my site. Thank you very much!! Also Hana's response time is lightening fast

Brent's Bling
11. kesäkuu 2021

really useful app and really fast support, helpful ! I recommend to everyone this app to improve your SEO

Atticgo
Espanja
Avada vastasi 11. kesäkuu 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review on our app and customer support.

I’m sure that improving your SEO ranking and sales is one of our company’s main priorities.

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to help you make the best use of this app . I just sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.

Best regards,
Daisy

Muokattu 29. kesäkuu 2020

I like it so far seems good. I think I could recommend it I hope they make more free apps that help marketing

Coffee Sounds Good
28. huhtikuu 2022

I just signed up and had some questions. Marcus helped me well! Images got optimized pretty fast. Looking forward to learn more what the app can do for me.

Makai Fins
Alankomaat
15. elokuu 2021

This app help me so much with the image optimization, HTML Sitemap, Social Meta and the SEO Analysis. I Love it!!

Rafiki's
22. kesäkuu 2022

I uninstalled the theme because this app caused the theme to crash.
Numerous .aio files need to be removed and code modified after uninstallation.

ARCANA ARCHIVE
Japani
Avada vastasi 22. kesäkuu 2022

Hi,

This is Daisy, your account manager at AVADA. I am writing this email to follow up on your 1 star- experience with our SEO Suite app.

First of all, I am so sorry to hear that you can not use our app any more because of the crash. We never want this to happen to you and will do everything we can to bring everything back to its original version.

There is an function to auto remove code before uninstallation. Please click on this button to remove all app code before you uninstall the app (https://prnt.sc/CgHYCvXM6SJm)

We are working hard to reproduce the issue and really need your cooperation to figure out what was wrong.

At AVADA, we want nothing more than your success and satisfaction. Please check your mailbox for further update.

Daisy

6. elokuu 2020

This App looks Great , just installed it and i wish that will help me to speed up my website , i give it 4 stars because i did not see the whole result , but till now it looks Great

KOLLMART
Muokattu 21. toukokuu 2021

Installed this app based on the reviews, and had performance issues in GTMetrix. After working with their developer, they helped out figure out another app was causing the slowdown. Although we are not using their app for now, I can recommend their team for being very responsive and helping us troubleshoot performance issues.

zuffenhausenparts.com
Avada vastasi 15. toukokuu 2021

Hi,

Rainy here from AVADA. We are so sorry to hear your issue. I shoot you an email to help you clean all codes entirely and also find out roots and solutions for your store speed as well as GTMetric score.

Kindly check your inbox and we can sort out the problem as soon as possible!

Rainy