Arvostelut (6 955)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
25. toukokuu 2024

The app slowed our store way down. Their support team said it was a bug on their side and their dev team was working on it. This happened during Memorial Day weekend during a busy sale. They said sorry for the inconvenience and there was nothing they could do.

We had to uninstall the app and go with a different one. This was especially frustrating since they had just billed us for the new month so we lost out on that money. Would not recommend this app for SEO or site speed

UXO Supplements
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Avada vastasi 26. toukokuu 2024

Dear UXO Supplements Store Owner,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with our app, especially during such a critical time as Memorial Day weekend. We understand how frustrating this situation must have been for you.

I wanted to let you know that our support team has already reached out to you via email to address this issue further. We are committed to resolving this and ensuring that you receive the support you need.

Again, we are very sorry for the disruption and any impact it had on your store. Your feedback is important to us, and we are working diligently to prevent such issues in the future.

Thank you for your understanding.

Avada Support Team

1. heinäkuu 2024

Unfortunately, the plugin made our functioning very difficult. We lost over 2 months of progress and work on the theme. Support refused to support us. We now have to implement everything from scratch. Overall, I do not recommend it - there are other plugins worth considering.

ELORI Jewellery
Puola
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Avada vastasi 2. heinäkuu 2024

Dear ELORI Jewellery store owner,

We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you encountered with our app. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we regret that your experience fell short of expectations.

To clarify, the reason for duplicating your theme before applying speed optimization is to prevent unexpected changes on your live store. As a third-party app, we are only allowed to upload new themes but not duplicate an existing theme directly. Therefore, Shopify treats our duplicated themes as uploaded themes, which restricts the ability to update them directly.

We also apologize for any oversight in not communicating this limitation clearly within our app. Despite our efforts to find a way to transfer your optimizations from the duplicated theme to your original theme for further updates, we regrettably couldn't find a viable solution.

Your experience is important to us, and we are committed to improving our communication and processes based on your feedback. If there's anything more we can do to assist you or if you have further concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we appreciate your understanding.

Muokattu 30. kesäkuu 2024

the WORST app I have ever used. They completely changed the code in my store without my permission and ruined everything I did, they also charged me for an entire year upfront and now are giving me a hard time getting my refund. I told them I will be initiating a chargeback.

UPDATE JUNE 30TH: LAST NIGHT AROUND MIDNIGHT SOMEONE FROM THIS APP KEPT USING MY CHAT ON MY STORE TO TRY AND GET ME TO EDIT MY REVIEW. THIS WAS GOING ON AT MIDNIGHT MY TIME. I CAN NOT BELIEVE THE COMPLETE UNPROFESSIONALISM FROM THE STAFF TO DO THIS TO SOMEONE. I HAD TO BLOCK THE CHAT. AT THIS POINT, I WILL BE CONTACTING MY BANK AND DOING A CHARGEBACK FOR THIS

Rebel P Customs
20 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Avada vastasi 1. heinäkuu 2024

Hello Jenny,

We're sorry to hear about your experience, but we'd like to address your concerns:

1. Code Changes Without Permission:
Prior to making any modifications to your theme code, we sought your explicit permission. You were fully informed of this process as you gave us the collaborator request code and approved our collaborator access request. We have the chat history to substantiate this. Therefore, the assertion that we made changes without your consent is not accurate.

2. Impact on your live store:
As previously discussed, the speed optimization was performed on a duplicate theme and did not affect your live website. Furthermore, the issues you reported were not found when we checked your website immediately after your report. It is highly unreasonable that changes made to a duplicate theme, which was never published, could affect your live site.

3. Annual Charge:
It is standard practice for Shopify apps with recurring subscriptions to charge for the full cycle, even if the app is used for a short duration. This policy is common across Shopify and familiar to long-term users. In your case, the charge was for a yearly plan, which you subscribed to.

4. Contact at inconvenient time:
We sincerely apologize for contacting you around midnight. However, we did not ask you to edit your review. Our intention was solely to follow up on the issues and ensure that all your concerns and refund requests were being addressed. We have the chat history to confirm this.

We will update you regarding your refund request via email.

Esther

14. toukokuu 2024

Hello, I was charged $32 for daily use and I would like a refund.

vinterro
Turkki
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
Avada vastasi 27. toukokuu 2024

Hello Vinterro Store Owner,

I understand from your review that there was a concern regarding a charge of $32 for daily use, for which you've requested a refund. Allow me to clarify how our subscription model works. Like many Shopify applications, our app is based on a subscription system. Users are charged a recurring fee of $34.95 every 30 days to access the app or certain features within it. This fee is not calculated on a daily basis but covers the entire subscription period.

Upon reviewing your account details, I noticed your subscription began on March 30th and was set to renew on April 29th. As per our 30-day guarantee refund policy, you are eligible for a refund since your cancellation request falls within this period.

We have already issued a full refund. Please reply to our email to confirm that you have received the refund.

Thank you for your understanding, and we apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

16. huhtikuu 2024

Does not work. Slowed down the site. So many issues. They also charged me for the annual plan after I selected monthly and will not reverse the charge. Support is awful.

Lavender Fields
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
17. huhtikuu 2024

Bad support. Basically has an inbetween person before you get to anyone technical.

If your support isn't the most basic question that can be found in the docs, it extremely frustrating.

Two Wombats
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Avada vastasi 8. toukokuu 2024

Dear Two Wombats store owner,

We apologize for the frustration you've experienced with our support process. We understand the importance of efficient and effective assistance, especially when dealing with technical inquiries. Your feedback is invaluable, and we're committed to improving our support system to better serve you.

We've sent a follow-up email to your account email to address any concerns you may have.

Look forward to hearing from you!

23. toukokuu 2024

This application disconfigured my entire store, I lost all settings and customizations. I don't recommend it at all!

PurezaVital
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Avada vastasi 24. toukokuu 2024

Dear PurezaVital Store Owner.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a feedback to our app and we are truly sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. We take your feedback very seriously and want to ensure that we address any problems promptly.

We noticed that you haven’t reached out to our support team yet, and we would like to offer our assistance in resolving the issues you encountered. Our goal is to help you restore your store’s settings and customizations as quickly as possible.

Could you please provide us with more details about the specific problems you faced? Any information you can share will be incredibly helpful for our team to diagnose and fix the issues.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we appreciate the opportunity to make things right. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Avada Support Team

13. toukokuu 2024

If you want to protect your account information, do not use this application, they cannot solve a problem for 3 days, the chat mixes 3-4 companies together and shows the data to other customers, there is no such thing as privacy.

Old Bond Art
Saksa
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
Avada vastasi 27. toukokuu 2024

Hello Old Bond Art Store Owner,

We want to extend my sincerest apologies for the challenges you've encountered with our application. We are genuinely concerned about the breach of privacy and the confusion surrounding your chat data.

It's worth noting that this matter involves a third-party chat platform integrated into our system, and we were diligently coordinating with them to address the situation. We’re glad to inform you that this issue has been resolved completely.

Please know that safeguarding customer privacy is of paramount importance to us, and this situation is completely unexpected and unacceptable. We adhere strictly to Shopify’s principles, where data privacy holds a foundational position.

Should you consider revisiting our app, we are happy to assist you in every step of the way.

18. kesäkuu 2024

I installed and some images disappear from my landing page which is understandable, but i kept looking and some settings were changed. the price for my products disappeared from the store and when I asked them about it they told me they couldn't fixed that it was due to the program to be honest my store just got slower. I also try the free trial but since I did not like the app I uninstalled and still haven't gotten any emails from my cancel subscription. Wish me luck

Botánica Orisha
Noin 8 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Avada vastasi 19. kesäkuu 2024

Dear Botánica Orisha store owner,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced with Avada SEO Speed Image Optimize and understand your frustrations.

We've investigated thoroughly. Our findings indicate that our app's code was completely removed from your theme, making it unlikely that these issues originated from the app. Nonetheless, we are committed to resolving these issues and ensuring your satisfaction. I've sent you an email. Please reply to my email for further assistance.

Additionally, I can confirm that your subscription was canceled at the time you uninstalled this app.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Esther - Customer Success Lead

9. heinäkuu 2024

Great, the support coulnd't wait for me to write a review before doing anything. let me spare u some time.

This app Created sitemap in the pages section? NOT needed. Shopify already have sitemap....

I waited 1,5 hour for image optimizasation. nothing happend. all my images is same size. even my product images stayed the same. dont waste your time.

Next Cosmeitcs
Tanska
Noin 2 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Avada vastasi 11. heinäkuu 2024

Dear Next Cosmetics store owner,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We truly value your opinion and would like to address the concerns you raised.

Firstly, please understand that we always respect our customers' opinions, and the timing of writing a review is entirely up to you. We never pressure our customers to leave a review and our agent requested feedback only after addressing your concerns and ensuring you had no further questions.

Regarding the Image optimization issue, your images were optimized and reduced by 4.24KB after compressing 95 images; however, the summary doesn't display this correctly. We sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered. We appreciate your feedback and are working diligently to resolve this issue promptly.

Regarding the HTML sitemap, the HTML sitemap pages created in the "Pages" section are only generated when you enable the HTML sitemap feature in the app. They are not created automatically. While Shopify does have a built-in XML sitemap, our feature provides an additional HTML sitemap for enhanced navigation.

We hope the above explanations clarify your doubts. Please reinstall the app so we can assist you in setting it up seamlessly according to your needs.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Esther