Arvostelut (6 999)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
9. toukokuu 2024

While Customer service exceeded my expectations (thank you Tiana!) and they were able to boost my speeds to a sufficient amount, the app does have some quirks. It can be quite confusing to navigate and pinpoint what is exactly causing your issues. But, despite these small things here and there, it is a breeze compared to other SEO apps on the marketplace as Avada does most of the fixes completely on its own. Thanks again for the help Tiana!

Herosse
Yhdysvallat
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
6. toukokuu 2024

Some problems encountered with the application but support is almost always available (even on weekends). Tony and Audrey are very responsive, they quickly understand the problem and ensure perfect follow-up on its resolution.

Debongout
Ranska
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
5. toukokuu 2024

Emily was giving great help on my needs , she has asked his technical to help on the issue we have encountered , the total resolve time is around 30 mins. but it worth it. Thank you Avada and Emily

C2 Computer
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
Noin 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
26. kesäkuu 2024

such a great app and make my works a lot easier and quicker! Lydia helps me a lot and so fast to solve the problem

Kpopfuture
Saksa
8 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
10. maaliskuu 2024

Very good SEO suite, and responsive and friendly technical support. Be aware that after updating your theme, you will need to republish Avada from the settings menu and check that everything is working via meta tag validators. I had duplicate meta tags, some coming from my Dawn theme and some coming from Avada. If you have this, simply remove the meta-tag render line in your theme.liquid and retest.

Sophellie Jewellery
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Melkein 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
17. kesäkuu 2024

I have been having some technical difficulties installing and using this app. I am not a very technical person and even though I am still working through some image issues Audrey has been helpful as much as can be.

Simply Trendy Deals
Yhdysvallat
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
13. heinäkuu 2024

Very good. Had a nice customer support experience with Audrey.

ZoeFitLife
Nigeria
16 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
28. kesäkuu 2024

Hana was quick to respond and gave me guidance on how to achieve what I wanted

Fluffyface.co.nz
Uusi-Seelanti
20 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
13. maaliskuu 2024

Great app so far but allow me more time to give my review. This is just for Emily for the support and her patient in helping me setup the app. Thanks Emily :-)

wevelnit stores
Alankomaat
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
2. heinäkuu 2024

segundo meu conhecimento que é pouco eu não tenho nada de reclamar do pessoal que nos atende. são sempre muitos atenciosos e simpaticos . Quanto a funcionalidade do app gostaria de umas aulas para saber mais do app.

Loja StiloPlena
Brasilia
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Avada vastasi 8. heinäkuu 2024

Muito obrigado pela avaliação de 5 estrelas! 🌟 Ficamos felizes em saber que nosso atendimento é atencioso e simpático. Se precisar de aulas sobre a funcionalidade do app, estamos à disposição para ajudar! 😊📚