SEO:Image Optimizer Page Speed , 6,692件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年5月22日

I 100 % recommend using the Avada app! There are a lot of features, that are very helpful, like optimizing speed, adjusting images and much more!

Even more, I can recommend the support team! I needed help in very specific matters (like nofollow-links or too many h1 tags) and they could help me instantly. My special thank's goes to Esther and the technician Tony for solving the issues right away!

Will always come back for help and tips!

Aroma Olymp
ドイツ
2024年5月1日

The support was professional and quick. Tiana and William made a great job! Thank you, guys!

eurogastro.ro
ルーマニア
2024年4月25日

Wonderful app! Works very well! Staff Tiana was very helpful! Thank you!

LE CAPITAINE D'A BORD
カナダ
2024年5月2日

We are using this Avada seo suite from our store beginning. Till now we got good service from them. Their customer support is more responsive. Expecially “hana”.. She helped me to fix issues with our store.. Thank you for your supports.. we are looking forward for your more services

Dayjour
アラブ首長国連邦
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
2024年4月27日

Audrey was very helpfull to sort the issues

www.indiancart.com.au
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
2024年5月14日

Great app, easy to use and excellent support. Lydia was very prompt and came back with solutions from Nikita very quickly. I recommend this app to anyone using Shopify. Go for the subscription version its worth the extra per month.

Atlantic Mats
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:約2年
2024年5月5日

Emily was giving great help on my needs , she has asked his technical to help on the issue we have encountered , the total resolve time is around 30 mins. but it worth it. Thank you Avada and Emily

C2 Computer
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
2024年4月16日

Great support! They helped me fix some Javascript errors that I had no clue how to tackle. Thank you, Avada!

Parkway Fitted
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
編集日:2024年5月11日

Excellent support from these guys. Site had issues they fixed it in minutes, Thank you very much Tobi and Tiana its much appreciated. Great app for SEO audit and repair.

Heavenlybeds
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年5月9日

Amazing app with a large amount of features.

The customer service is amazing and quick, any and all our issues are resolved fully and quick. Audrey and Tony was able to help us with an issue we where having with very little effort from our end, and even ended with additional features being added to help us.

Would highly recommend this app.

VXB Ball Bearings