Avaliações (6 777)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 95% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
22 de maio de 2024

I 100 % recommend using the Avada app! There are a lot of features, that are very helpful, like optimizing speed, adjusting images and much more!

Even more, I can recommend the support team! I needed help in very specific matters (like nofollow-links or too many h1 tags) and they could help me instantly. My special thank's goes to Esther and the technician Tony for solving the issues right away!

Will always come back for help and tips!

Aroma Olymp
Alemanha
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
9 de maio de 2024

Amazing app with a large amount of features.

The customer service is amazing and quick, any and all our issues are resolved fully and quick. Audrey and Tony was able to help us with an issue we where having with very little effort from our end, and even ended with additional features being added to help us.

Would highly recommend this app.

VXB Ball Bearings
2 de maio de 2024

We are using this Avada seo suite from our store beginning. Till now we got good service from them. Their customer support is more responsive. Expecially “hana”.. She helped me to fix issues with our store.. Thank you for your supports.. we are looking forward for your more services

Dayjour
Emirados Árabes Unidos
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
25 de maio de 2024

I recently started using the Avada SEO app, and I am thoroughly impressed with the excellent service it provides. The app is user-friendly, efficient, and packed with features that have significantly improved my website's SEO performance.

A special thanks to the entire Avada SEO team for their outstanding support. I would like to give a special mention to Hana and Toby for their exceptional assistance. Their guidance and expertise have been invaluable in helping me get the most out of the app.

If you're looking for a reliable and effective SEO tool, I highly recommend the Avada SEO app. Great job, team!

Bargain LAB
Reino Unido
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
14 de maio de 2024

Great app, easy to use and excellent support. Lydia was very prompt and came back with solutions from Nikita very quickly. I recommend this app to anyone using Shopify. Go for the subscription version its worth the extra per month.

Atlantic Mats
Reino Unido
About 2 years usando a aplicação
2 de junho de 2024

I'm writing this review -- something a rarely ever do -- to highlight the extraordinary customer service provided by Kevin. I'm also happy with the services provided by Avada, but that alone was not enough to cause me to leave this review. Kevin, you're a rock star! 5 stars.

Unknown Union
About 1 year usando a aplicação
22 de abril de 2024

We are very satisfied with Avada SEO so far. It helps us with most of our basic SEO work. We recently had an issue due to an update, and Hana and Anvia quickly responded and helped us with the issue. This was really helpful to us due to an ongoing campaign. Getting this kind of quick support is not that common nowdays, and it makes the investment worth every penny.

Corkframes.com
Suécia
10 months usando a aplicação
13 de abril de 2024

Great app! Been using it for almost an year now .. does the job and has almost all possible SEO solutions. It has good integrations with other apps like reviews which are a big factor in SEO

Support is great, especially Tiana

Oppastore
25 de março de 2024

We have been very satisfied with this app. It helps with most of our SEO needs in a pretty automated way. They quickly respond to any issues at any time of the day or night. Emily has been a huge help with fixing issues with our site that have come up with changes we've made to our site.

SLS Wares
22 de março de 2024

Avada is one of most popular SEO tools for Shopify, it has many useful automated features, and its support team is quick to assist me, I've been getting help alot from Sunny and Tiana, they're quick to respond. I'm looking forward to continue using Avada for long time. Thank's again!

Ann Ann Starbucks