SEO:Image Optimizer Page Speed , 6 246 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 95% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
29 de novembro de 2023

Support is excellent but the app was not helpful. Initially our Page Speed was as high as 60 for the mobile version our site but later it fell to 27. We contacted them and they made a few changes here and there but could not take it beyond 40. We were told to remove certain apps and removed the non-essential ones but didn't make much of a difference. I am thankful to Emily and her team for all the help and support, but we can't keep continue to pay for an app that doesn't works.

AnimalWiz.com
10 months usando a aplicação
2 de janeiro de 2024

Beware of this app,,, it breaks my data. VERY VERY BAD, i dont understand the good reviews here. i want my money BACK !

Instanudel
Alemanha
22 days usando a aplicação
28 de outubro de 2023

After using its free trial the app tried to automatically charge my card. I tried to contact the developer many times, but I could not reach. They do not respond via e-mail. The support team is dysfunctional. Even though I wrote about the problem many times, they could not offer a solution. They usually ignore this. Finally, one of them said they would refund me after paying the money. So I did as I was told. However, even though more than seven days have passed, I have not received a refund. I still cannot reach the help center about this situation. I paid for it even though I didn't use it. As a result, I do not recommend the application.

Prime Shopping Spree
Turquia
About 1 month usando a aplicação
27 de dezembro de 2023

Worst app I’ve seen. It totally broke my site and got suspended from Google. Now I have to invest +500€ to get my site working again. DO NOT USE THIS APP

Asia Time
Alemanha
13 days usando a aplicação
10 de outubro de 2023

App is not that easy to use. Support is very slow and almost sometimes never responding. it has been 2 weeks now where I cannot use the app or login to make any edits or changes. I emailed and contacted them several times and go no response. I have been wasting money now on this app for so long. I would not recommend it.

Oo Spa
Canadá
4 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Avada 19 de outubro de 2023

Hi,
We’re sorry to hear you did not have a great experience with our app. Since we haven't had a chance to communicate before, please let us check the issue for you.

I have sent an email to your mailbox. Please help me check our message and solution to make the best use of it

Many thanks for your collaboration and we hope to sort it out for you soon

7 de janeiro de 2024

Completely ruined my website, I do not recommend.

Charmente
4 days usando a aplicação
20 de novembro de 2023

My speed score plummeted over 10 points after I installed this app. When I told this to support they answered that their "speed up features are only available on paid plan". I didn't need speed up features before this.

Cassie's Critters & Creations
About 19 hours usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Avada 25 de novembro de 2023

Dear Cassie's Critters & Creations team,

Firstly, we sincerely apologize for any negative impact our app may have had on your speed score. Your feedback is incredibly valuable, and we are dedicated to swiftly resolving this issue.

We want to acknowledge any confusion resulting from our response regarding the "speed-up features." It seems there was a miscommunication, and we thank you for bringing it to our attention.

To address your concerns and ensure a resolution, we would like to offer you a complimentary review of your setup to identify and rectify any performance issues. For a more in-depth investigation, could you please provide additional details about the Google report indicating a drop in your speed score after enabling the app? This information will greatly assist us in expediting the resolution process. We also genuinely hope that you can consider re-installing the app in order to work toward the best solution.

If you are open to this review, please let me know, and we will provide the necessary support to enhance your experience.

Thank you for your understanding, and we appreciate the opportunity to address and improve your experience with our app.

5 de outubro de 2023

Gosh !This software company is going to really drive me to pieces.
The attitude of the customer service staff is very good. The efficiency of the engineers and background staff cannot be said to be very poor. They can only be said to be not working.
I have been repeatedly delayed for a month. Should I continue to spend unnecessary money?
You are exaggerating.

Luxury Venus
10 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Avada 19 de outubro de 2023

Hi,
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced. We understand your frustration and have already reached out via email to address your concerns. Your feedback is invaluable, and we are committed to resolving this matter promptly. Thank you for your patience.

30 de setembro de 2023

I initially tried a different Avada app and was disappointed, but decided to give the company another shot. Initially, things seemed promising, but then my website's speed scores plummeted to below 30%. When I reached out for support, they requested access to my store and attributed the issue to changes in Google's speed policies. Despite claiming to work on the issue for over a month, there was no improvement, and they continued to blame Google. Moreover, they never took the initiative to contact me unless I reached out first.

Based on my experience, I can't recommend Avada products. The service was lacking, to say the least.

ps: I have used this app more than 3 months, but they asked me to remove it before removing the code.

Studio Moien
Luxemburgo
About 1 month usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Avada 4 de outubro de 2023

Hi,

Thank you for your review. We would like to acknowledge that there have been recent changes in Google Page Speed that have impacted our service. We want to clarify that we are not placing blame but rather highlighting the current situation. It remains our responsibility to address any bottlenecks, and we acknowledge that despite our best efforts, we have not been able to find a comprehensive long-term solution until now.

This experience has been a valuable lesson for us and we are committed to continuous improvement.

Please accept our warmest regards, and rest assured that we are wholeheartedly committed to addressing any concerns you may have. We eagerly anticipate the opportunity to assist you in the coming time

Please check your email box for further update

11 de janeiro de 2024

( Free SEO and speed optimization included )
Although it is written in their free service, there is no such feature. I tried it and my site speed dropped from 45 to 38.

Lady Ros