SEO:Image Optimizer Page Speed , 6 559 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 95% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
7 de abril de 2024

I have been struggling to get right support for almost a month now on getting the speed. After following for 3-4 weeks i was told that technical team is unable to improvise the speed so i recreated the website with broadcast theme. post that every time i hear that technical team is working on it and they provide me a screenshot that site speed is increase however it remains same.

They had good support 2 months back but seems the support is worst for last 1 month. Everytime you reach out to support there is a new person just passing on your message to technical team and this whole process is messing up my website and sales !!

LATATVA Private Limited
Índia
7 months usando a aplicação
2 de janeiro de 2024

Beware of this app,,, it breaks my data. VERY VERY BAD, i dont understand the good reviews here. i want my money BACK !

Instanudel
Alemanha
22 days usando a aplicação
29 de novembro de 2023

Support is excellent but the app was not helpful. Initially our Page Speed was as high as 60 for the mobile version our site but later it fell to 27. We contacted them and they made a few changes here and there but could not take it beyond 40. We were told to remove certain apps and removed the non-essential ones but didn't make much of a difference. I am thankful to Emily and her team for all the help and support, but we can't keep continue to pay for an app that doesn't works.

AnimalWiz.com
10 months usando a aplicação
27 de dezembro de 2023

Worst app I’ve seen. It totally broke my site and got suspended from Google. Now I have to invest +500€ to get my site working again. DO NOT USE THIS APP

Asia Time
Alemanha
13 days usando a aplicação
7 de janeiro de 2024

Completely ruined my website, I do not recommend.

Charmente
4 days usando a aplicação
28 de outubro de 2023

After using its free trial the app tried to automatically charge my card. I tried to contact the developer many times, but I could not reach. They do not respond via e-mail. The support team is dysfunctional. Even though I wrote about the problem many times, they could not offer a solution. They usually ignore this. Finally, one of them said they would refund me after paying the money. So I did as I was told. However, even though more than seven days have passed, I have not received a refund. I still cannot reach the help center about this situation. I paid for it even though I didn't use it. As a result, I do not recommend the application.

Prime Shopping Spree
Turquia
About 1 month usando a aplicação
11 de janeiro de 2024

( Free SEO and speed optimization included )
Although it is written in their free service, there is no such feature. I tried it and my site speed dropped from 45 to 38.

Lady Ros
28 minutes usando a aplicação
1 de fevereiro de 2024

On app install page showing free to install, after install everything is paid only alt text free

Raza Gems LLc
Emirados Árabes Unidos
3 minutes usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Avada 2 de fevereiro de 2024

Dear Raza Gems LLc store owner,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about the Avada SEO Suite app, and we apologize for any confusion or frustration you've experienced. We genuinely appreciate users like you who take the time to provide valuable insights.

I want to assure you that we take your concerns seriously and are committed to addressing them promptly. To better assist you, could you please provide more specific details about the discrepancies you encountered after installing the app? Understanding your experience in more detail will help us investigate and resolve the issues effectively.

Additionally, our team is here to help guide you through any questions you may have about the app's features, pricing, or functionality. Please don't hesitate to reach out with more information or any further queries, and we'll do our best to assist you.

Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to resolving this matter to your satisfaction.

20 de novembro de 2023

My speed score plummeted over 10 points after I installed this app. When I told this to support they answered that their "speed up features are only available on paid plan". I didn't need speed up features before this.

Cassie's Critters & Creations
About 19 hours usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Avada 25 de novembro de 2023

Dear Cassie's Critters & Creations team,

Firstly, we sincerely apologize for any negative impact our app may have had on your speed score. Your feedback is incredibly valuable, and we are dedicated to swiftly resolving this issue.

We want to acknowledge any confusion resulting from our response regarding the "speed-up features." It seems there was a miscommunication, and we thank you for bringing it to our attention.

To address your concerns and ensure a resolution, we would like to offer you a complimentary review of your setup to identify and rectify any performance issues. For a more in-depth investigation, could you please provide additional details about the Google report indicating a drop in your speed score after enabling the app? This information will greatly assist us in expediting the resolution process. We also genuinely hope that you can consider re-installing the app in order to work toward the best solution.

If you are open to this review, please let me know, and we will provide the necessary support to enhance your experience.

Thank you for your understanding, and we appreciate the opportunity to address and improve your experience with our app.

10 de outubro de 2023

App is not that easy to use. Support is very slow and almost sometimes never responding. it has been 2 weeks now where I cannot use the app or login to make any edits or changes. I emailed and contacted them several times and go no response. I have been wasting money now on this app for so long. I would not recommend it.

Oo Spa
Canadá
4 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Avada 19 de outubro de 2023

Hi,
We’re sorry to hear you did not have a great experience with our app. Since we haven't had a chance to communicate before, please let us check the issue for you.

I have sent an email to your mailbox. Please help me check our message and solution to make the best use of it

Many thanks for your collaboration and we hope to sort it out for you soon