SEO:Image Optimizer Page Speed , 6 564 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 95% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
21 de fevereiro de 2024

No sé si la aplicación es muy efectiva pero el sevicio al cliente esta genial, Emily me ha atendido de maravilla

Salueat
Espanha
About 1 month usando a aplicação
1 de janeiro de 2024

Im not finding very intuitive

Tri-Tek-Pro
Reino Unido
4 days usando a aplicação
Editado a 3 de abril de 2024

Staff is 5 stars, helping to resolve any issues without long wait in the queue. The free tier of the app is also amazing.

UPD: The free tier is no longer include a lot of features that were available before, also the website speed slowed down by a lot. Too bad good the greed took over and now, most of useful features are paywalled.

LAminifigs
Portugal
About 3 years usando a aplicação
Editado a 1 de novembro de 2023

Update: Nov 2023
Degrading rating due to poor support offered when the app decided to delete and jumble my images across my store. After two weeks of chasing for a reply and being told the tech team 'were looking into it' the end reply boiled down to:

'Sorry after two weeks Shopify deletes any deleted images, it might be us but we think it's you'

That's quite insulting, I am quite capable in telling the difference between a black and yellow jumper, or a between two products that have the colour printed on the label in the picture. Also if you can think of a reason why I needed to have multiple copies of multiple pictures across my listings I would love to here your reasoning behind it.

It used to be good, now would not recommend.

Original Review:
Good app, I'm currently on the free plan but at present that works enough for me, will likely change to the paid one in the near future. Rainy and the team were great at helping me with a formatting issue on my HTML sitemaps that caused Google to complain about non mobile friendliness. I think I use pretty much all the features provided now I have had time to really use them. Edit: Nov 2022
I had a small hiccup with the store not redirecting 404's, Jasmine quickly fixed this and all is well once more.

NSE Imports
Reino Unido
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
4 de julho de 2020

Configurations haven't been published so far. It looks good and easy to setup, but something I did was probably wrong and I wasn't notified

Drinkable
Roménia
About 2 years usando a aplicação
21 de outubro de 2020

So far so good. I just downloaded it and I am happy with what i see so far. I will come back in a month and give another review

Kweenzfashion
Estados Unidos
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Avada 21 de outubro de 2020

Hello,
I am Daisy from AVADA Team. Thank you so much for your review!

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please kindly check your mailbox to receive our guide and tips on how to set up the app properly.

Best regards,
Daisy

21 de julho de 2020

The app is great but the image optimization is not quite 100% yet. So far so good, will have to see how it is in a few weeks.

PopCocos Art
África do Sul
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Editado a 12 de outubro de 2023

This is a great app - I highly recommend it if you store is in one single language. However, if you have 2 or more languages, the meta tags will only be available in 1 language.

Urban Kit Supply
Finlândia
9 months usando a aplicação
2 de outubro de 2020

I AM NOT SURE YET......I JUST STARTED. NOW I HAVE TO FILL 100 CHARACTER AND I'M NOT SURE WHAT TO SAY TO YOU GUYS YET.

Ms. M's Plus Size Shop
Estados Unidos
7 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Avada 2 de outubro de 2020

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review.

We have sent you a follow-up email explaining to you the way to use SEO Suite app properly. Please kindly check your mailbox to get our update.

We hope to have a chance to help your business grow with our app.

Best regards,
Daisy

24 de agosto de 2020

just installed the app am waiting to see if there are changes .. I will definitely come here to add stars for now 3. is allowed to see it work

SMART WATCH SUPERSTORE