SEO:Image Optimizer Page Speed , 6 582 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 95% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
25 de agosto de 2022

Fantastic service. I had a coding issue that needed fixed and both Jasmine and Marcus were extremely patient with me trying to resolve this. We got there in the end and I am delighted with the service and support I have received so far!

Heritage Traditions
Reino Unido
20 de março de 2023

Otimo app para otimização e melhorias em lojas virtuais. Fui bem atendido pela atendente Hana, ela realizou todos os procedimentos para deixar minha loja ainda mais rápida!

Nordic Wear
Brasil
11 de novembro de 2022

This app did speed up the loading time of my store and helped me optimize the SEO for my products. Prakash and Esther were especially helpful in the customer support chat feature.

Aerobic Step Shop
11 de fevereiro de 2021

This app was really easy to set up and saved me a lot of time. Avada is 100% free and really works well!

Year Zero LA
25 de fevereiro de 2022

This is my absolute favorite app for SEO & image optimizations. It has everything you need in one place to minimize the effect on speed. Highly recommend all avada apps, the customer service cannot be beat! Special shoutout to Drake for all the set up help & tips!

King Killers
29 de janeiro de 2023

Avada is great, their support is super friendly help you in anyway you need. they are the best SEO app for Shopify, Thank You

Local Skip Bin Hire
Austrália
30 de maio de 2021

Excellent App! My site is faster now and very easy to work.
The app has several features that also helped for the final result

new sound dimensions
Portugal
13 de agosto de 2020

So glad I stumbled upon this app it could be a game changer! Im a beginner hoping this will be the start of good things to come.

MYSTICPARTYSUPPLIES.COM
25 de maio de 2021

Really like this app. Easy to use and navigate around. Does exactly what it sets out to do. Would recommend this app.

Catalyst Fitness Supplies
Reino Unido
9 de junho de 2020

Absolutely great! as a beginner using this app has taught me a lot and very quickly! I'm so glad that AVADA created this app and it's FREE! Not a lot of other good quality apps out there currently that are free.

Good and Main