Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
6 december 2023

Hana helped me really well and quickly, when having a question about the shop settings. So thanks for that!

manabyromana
Nederland
10 dagen gebruiken de app
16 februari 2024

Not sure if the free plan works at all but I'm just really grateful that Liz was around to support me through the entire process. I started out really frustrated but she took the time to not only help me step by step but also went on to give me a screen shot for how I can manage it myself! Many thanks Liz!

Flower + Hope
Singapore
23 maart 2023

a little difficult to get used to and not always super quick to load once published but their customer support from Abby was excellent and she sorted my issue straight away

Curvy Chic Boutique
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
18 mei 2023

App is a little wonky when trying to style it, but excellent support that will help you achieve your size chart goals.

DeerStags
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
11 maart 2023

It started off rather bumpy trying to get my chart established but eventually support was able to help me get the chart up and going.

Thanks

Culture Culture Life
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
7 juli 2023

Was having troubles launching the size guide & Esther managed to get it up and running within a few minutes! Great app & looking forward to using more features. Excellent customer service by Esther.

Fairway Fittings
29 dagen gebruiken de app
12 september 2023

Thanks to Esther for the good service , was a bit complicate a first table , but she was there help me out .
thanks

BintiAfrica Apparel
Ongeveer 3 uur gebruiken de app
13 juni 2023

Amazing and prompt customer service! Easy to use size charts that you can customize for your store.

BIABELLA
4 maanden gebruiken de app
16 mei 2023

Very good customer support!! they are always there to help :)
I really like the app it's esasy to use and any question you just reach customer suport.

Luisa Nicholls
Colombia
27 dagen gebruiken de app
21 maart 2023

I am working on the app so I don't have many feedbacks further but I needed help on something and Emily helps me to find how to manage with my issue. She did something to sold it very quickly.

HANOUCK