Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
25 december 2023

I have been using this app for a long. However, they fixed the issue very quickly when I contacted them via live chat to fix it when I noticed that the size chart link was not showing in my product listings.

Black Jack Leathers
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
1 februari 2024

Great app, and even when I had a small issue, the help team (Liz) couldn't have been more helpful and helped me to solve the issue within a few minutes :)

SportySwim
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
18 januari 2024

Esther and Toby were helpful in getting my issue resolved. They solved my issue quickly and efficiently, and were both friendly and professional. Would definitely recommend your support team!

Myfihu
24 januari 2024

Avada Size has been a game-changer for my website's responsiveness. The user-friendly interface made customization a breeze. A special shoutout to the support team, especially Audrey and William, for their prompt and knowledgeable assistance. Highly recommend!

IRONGEAR Fitness
Pakistan
1 februari 2024

Audrey and Toby provided great support for their app. Avada provided some of the most responsive and helpful support to help us quickly solve our questions.

Fear of God
26 januari 2024

The app works just fine, but in case you need any assistance Esther will support you in the quickest and best way possible.

Robe Guardarobe
Italië
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
31 januari 2024

Excellent Support. Issue resolved within few minutes..

Aujjessa
India
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
1 februari 2024

Great app to have on your store, customer service is great anytime you need help. I highly recommend this app to anyone!

Motivatetees
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
4 februari 2024

Really pleased with the assistance I received with this app. Thanks so much Liz; really quick to address and sort a small display issue I had.
I love this app. Recommended!

Isha Body Jewellery
9 maanden gebruiken de app
22 januari 2024

The app was really user-friendly when it came to publishing a custom-size chart to our website. A special thanks to Esther and Tony, the technicians, who are always available to help with technical issues.

The Anonymous Label