Avada Funnels , 556件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2024年4月10日

Hana and Toby were great, super suick handling and fixing the issue on my store . Now I can upsell prodcuts easliy .

Lapidot
イスラエル
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年5月17日

Hana provides great assistance of helping me to published the new sales funnel on my store.

taketherare
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2024年2月21日

Emily's quick help got me out of some trouble I was spending too much time on! Fast, and professional. Thank you!

FrostSoak
スイス
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2024年3月7日

I wanted to remove the quantity button on the Upsell and Hallefy added some Custom CSS for me (I didn't even have to lift a finger). Emily was there the next morning to confirm everything was working as I wanted. Good service!

La Boutique de Neli
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:15日
2024年2月26日

The app and the support team are both up to the mark. Appreciated the help I got from Lydia, one of the support staff who did assist me with prompt replies and got the job done.

Thank you.

Jai Clan
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
編集日:2024年3月22日

Nice app and profesional support. Thank you so much again . Especially after William from custumer service. he explained and help me to fix the problem who I had. Thank you

EdelFaiZ
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年3月4日

Very good customer service, replies quickly and takes the time to explain thoroughly. I had “Esther” as my support and she is very patient and resolved all my issues. I couldn’t activate the widgets and she explained everything step by step. I highly recommend.

GirlHappiness
フランス
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年4月2日

Excellent service, the problem was very difficult to solve, and I have no knowledge about codes or programming and Hana was very patient with me and explained it to me very patiently. I definitely want to keep this app.

Lojas Catarinas
ブラジル
アプリの使用期間:6日
2024年3月21日

Excellent app, excellent support from development and support team. This app is in beta mode and free to use forever before they decide to charge.

Subscribe to it before they start charging.

Last but not the least, thank you Lydia for patiently helping me to solve my queries.

Sezada
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:18日
2024年2月26日

Liz and toby solved my problems with the app in no time, avada's customer service is really the best i'v seen, they are always very helpful and respond really quickly to any questions or issues i may have.

TuCasaDeluxe