Algemene beoordeling
  • 6% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 6% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
6 december 2023

The app is excellent, and the support is very quick. It has all the features that other apps offer, but the price is very reasonable. Personally, I recommend this app. All the features are good and easy to use. It's a great app for age verification popups. Give it a try now.

sunshielders
India
6 maanden gebruiken de app
Gm infotech inc heeft geantwoord 13 december 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words!
In case you need anything about the app, have a question or suggestion, our team is available 24/7 via live chat.

28 december 2023

this app is very useful for my store to selling product. since there need to have age verification in selling alcoholic beverage even in online in Hong Kong. so this app is very useful for my store operation

JAL SHOP Hong Kong
Hongkong SAR van China
4 maanden gebruiken de app
23 december 2023

Good app for my new shop keep those not of age to view restricted content and products

Leve UR Worries
Verenigde Staten
7 dagen gebruiken de app
18 december 2023

The program is very easy to use, supports multiple languages, and the development team can also help me solve some functions I need. Thank you very much.

Showeggs - Top Online Store for Adult Toys

Gators Nic Salts
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Gm infotech inc heeft geantwoord 15 oktober 2023

21 januari 2024

Excellent app. Does everything i need it to and its easy to setup. would highly recommend.

Green Horizon CBD
15 minuten gebruiken de app
4 september 2023

This app is all you need for your store. I am writing this review after some weeks of use and I can confirm that this app is perfect, highly recommended.
The developers team is very professional, a thousand time better than other app I had tried before.
I had contacted them for more informations and they help me faster and better than anyone.
Friendly, easy and fast customization, also available with CSS for the more experts.
An high quality product for a low price!
Thank you guys, this app is a real deal

LEPARD® Gin
Italië
22 dagen gebruiken de app
Gm infotech inc heeft geantwoord 11 september 2023

7 november 2023

Quick and effective service, I found the trial period too short for stores that are still in development!

Excellent Service

Olympus S.A
Brazilië
Ongeveer 2 uur gebruiken de app
Gm infotech inc heeft geantwoord 9 november 2023

21 september 2023

App is great really helpful and simple to use/install

Crave Vapes UK
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Gm infotech inc heeft geantwoord 4 oktober 2023

1 december 2023

Easy setup with lots of customization.

THREE FEATHERS CBD