Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
28 november 2023

Great support! Actually the reason why I have decided to proceed with the BSS apps. Jocelyn and the team answer within hours and have given great support. Possibility to combine different apps from the same team is also great.

Blooms out of the Box
Nederland
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
BSS Commerce heeft geantwoord 30 november 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating!

We sincerely appreciate your kind words about our great support, fast response, and fun combinations of apps. We are thrilled that you have decided to proceed with the BSS apps.

We are pleased to have you as a customer and we appreciate your support!

12 oktober 2023

I have been receiving help setting up this app for the last few days, and I am at a point now where things are looking very good. The app has allowed me to setup an area where my customers can register an account, then once I verify it, they are able to purchase using a PO # at check out, rather than a credit card. There were a few things to setup, but I was lead through the entire process by a very competent team, with my point of contact being Jena Nguyen. Thanks for being patient with me Jena, and helping me make the site look good, and the process work smooth.
Kind Regards, Gary

Backtrack
3 maanden gebruiken de app
BSS Commerce heeft geantwoord 16 oktober 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating!

We are glad to hear that, with the help from our competent team, including Jena Nguyen, things are looking good and working smoothly.

We appreciate your patience and are grateful for your positive feedback.

28 november 2023

Emma and her team wonderfully help us with the requirements we need together with this app. Quick to their updates and thorough help. Great app and great people behind

Truebrands
3 maanden gebruiken de app
BSS Commerce heeft geantwoord 30 november 2023

Thank you so much for the 5-star rating!

We’re incredibly pleased that you and your team have had such a great experience with the app and the updates were quickly fulfilled.

Your kind words mean so much to us!

16 augustus 2023

If this app looks like it'll do what you want it to do, don't hesitate! The team behind BSS has given us the best service we've ever experienced on Shopify (over 8 years). Nothing is too much trouble. Based on our experience, they'll get you set up the way you want, to the best of their ability, and fast! They seriously deserve this 5 Star rating!

andAndrea Wholesale
Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
7 maanden gebruiken de app
BSS Commerce heeft geantwoord 18 augustus 2023

Thank you for your generous 5-Star rating, we appreciate your positive review!

We are absolutely delighted to hear that our team has provided you with the best service you have experienced on Shopify. We are committed to setting up our customers the way they prefer and strive to do it with speed and precision.

Thank you again for your kind words!

19 oktober 2023

Very useful application, customer service that listens and is very available to help with installation. The combination of these B2B applications is perfect for a highly functional B2B site! Thanks a lot!

Olibanum retail
Frankrijk
7 maanden gebruiken de app
16 juni 2023

Having recently used this product, I'm excited to share my experience and provide an honest review to assist potential buyers in making an informed decision.

If you're a business looking to optimize your B2B transactions and establish fruitful relationships with suppliers, the B2B Portal/Net Terms could be the right choice for you. It provides the necessary tools and features to navigate the complexities of the B2B landscape effectively.

IFM Supply
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
BSS Commerce heeft geantwoord 20 juni 2023

Thank you for your 5 star rating and your kind words about the B2B Portal/Net Terms!

We are so glad you found the product useful and it helped you to optimize your B2B transactions and form successful supplier relationships.

We appreciate your support.

2 oktober 2023

The app is good, but the support is great! They always get back to you quickly and do everything they can to help you. They go out of their way to make sure that you get the answers you need and are great with communication.

MG Laser
4 maanden gebruiken de app
BSS Commerce heeft geantwoord 5 oktober 2023

Thank you for your generous 5-star rating!

We appreciate you taking the time to recognize the excellent customer support we offer. We're glad to hear that our team is always available to help you, and that we go the extra mile to make sure your questions are addressed in an efficient manner.

Thank you again!

9 januari 2024

muy buena aplicacion, y el soporte es muy bueno, siempre te solucionan los errores o solicitudes que desees.

ManikyurStore
Chili
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
BSS Commerce heeft geantwoord 21 januari 2024

Muchas gracias por una reseña tan valiosa.

Ha sido un placer ayudarle hasta ahora. Si necesita más ayuda, no dude en contactarnos nuevamente en "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" y nuestros agentes estarán allí.

¡Desea que tu negocio esté bien!

4 juni 2023

We are using the suite of B2B apps from BSS Commerce over 3 different businesses. Using the one app business for a number of apps means everything fits together seamlessly and we can work with one external team for support - and they know our business!
On our website, we have both B2B and B2C capability - the BSS apps means we can provide the best service and experience to our customers and the website adapts dynamically depending on their account.
We offer multiple pricing levels and different product ranges for different customers and the website ensures the correct price and product selection is shown to our different customer segments.
Highly recommend the apps and the team!

Mercurius
Australië
4 maanden gebruiken de app
BSS Commerce heeft geantwoord 7 juni 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating!

We really appreciate the positive feedback you have given on how we have incorporated the suite of B2B apps from BSS Commerce to cater to our different businesses.

We are very humbled by your recommendation and thank you again for your review!

21 juni 2023

This app is very robust and works very well. I am happy with it and how it looks. What makes this product better is the support. Very personal one-to-one support from the team. Excellent. I feel very excited and confident about introducing this new feature to my wholesale customers.

DrClareApothecary
Ierland
5 maanden gebruiken de app
BSS Commerce heeft geantwoord 27 juni 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating!

It is truly great to hear that our app is robust and works well, and that our excellent support service has given you the confidence to introduce new features to your wholesale customers.

We are very happy to have you as a customer and we appreciate your kind words!