Recensioni (725)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 93% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
17 aprile 2024

The app works very well, exactly as it should.

The big take away though is the excellent support team, who were able to resolve a Theme integration issue very fast with very good communication through out.

vertikal
Messico
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
6 luglio 2024

The Price List app is exactly what I was looking for. It is easy to manage and easy to setup. I needed a little help with integration with my theme, but Emma at support and the development team were able to get me up and going in about 12 hours. All follow up questions have been responded to very timely.

CECO Fasteners
Stati Uniti
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 7 luglio 2024

Thank you for your 5-star rating!

We are thrilled to hear that you found the Price List app easy to manage and set up. We appreciate your kind words about our support team and development team.

Should you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

21 giugno 2024

Absolutly amazing customer service! They gave unparreled customer service i have never experienced before! really appricate all the help! this app is way better than the shopify plus b2b! Jena and KhanhTQ took care of my every need! :)

Young Farts RV Parts
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 23 giugno 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" or via our Live Chat from the app.

24 maggio 2024

Bss Commerce's customer service representative Emma provided quick and very helpful service. They integrated their system into our Shopfy theme really quickly and there are no bugs. I am really happy with the service they provided. I would recommend their services to others!

Kuatro
Finlandia
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 28 maggio 2024

28 maggio 2024

App is brilliant and the customer support was great. Emma took her time out to make sure the app was installed and working with my themes without issue.

Thanks Emma and Team.

Niyazi's
Regno Unito
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 4 giugno 2024

25 aprile 2024

It works great as a B2B tool. It is essentially like Shopify Plus but way cheaper. The support is very responsive but you do have to negotiate the time zone difference as they are in Vietnam. They even edited my theme.liquid so the discount pricing from B2B worked on another price per unit app I have installed. So helpful!

Resolve Designs LLC
Stati Uniti
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 3 maggio 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

18 giugno 2024

The app is fantastic and works exactly as advertised. What truly sets it apart, though, is the exceptional support team (especially Emma). They resolved a theme integration issue very quickly and maintained excellent communication throughout the process. Their responsiveness and dedication are top-notch. The app is an excellent tool, especially for B2B purposes, offering features similar to Shopify Plus but at a more affordable rate. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable and supportive solution!

COFYMI B2B
Germania
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 22 giugno 2024

Thank you for your 5-star rating!

We're thrilled to hear that you find our app fantastic and that our support team, especially Emma, provided exceptional service. We're glad we could assist you quickly and effectively. Your recommendation means a lot to us.

Thank you for choosing us as your reliable solution!

2 luglio 2024

The application works perfectly and the technical support is top notch!
I had a conflict with another application, but the developer was able to make the necessary changes very quickly and the problem is solved.
I highly recommend this application.

Shop Dejac SA
Svizzera
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 7 luglio 2024

Thank you for your 5-star rating and positive feedback!

We're thrilled to hear that the application is working perfectly for you and that you're satisfied with our top-notch technical support. We're glad we could quickly resolve the conflict with the other application as per your experience.

Your recommendation means a lot to us!

10 giugno 2024

Emma from BSS has been super helpful with my many questions and inquiries and very effective at liaising with the technical team. Many thanks!

SQUID window textiles
Belgio
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 14 giugno 2024

27 maggio 2024

I am very impressed with this app. I was looking for a simple B2B solution that offers net terms to my customers AND discounts for select customers/groups. There are other apps out there, and I tested 2 others before settling on this one. Combing this app with the Net Terms app is a perfect solution.

This app easily lets you set up discounts. You can show the original price, or not. And plenty of settings to get it looking just how you want it.

Emma and the tech team were very responsive and helpful. I am a happy camper!

Every Educaid
Nuova Zelanda
12 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 4 giugno 2024

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating!

We're thrilled to hear that you are impressed with our app, especially its b2b solution and discount features. It's great to know that you found the integration with the Net Terms app to be a perfect solution. We'll be sure to pass along your compliments to Emma and the tech team.