Recensioni (733)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 94% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
27 maggio 2024

I am very impressed with this app. I was looking for a simple B2B solution that offers net terms to my customers AND discounts for select customers/groups. There are other apps out there, and I tested 2 others before settling on this one. Combing this app with the Net Terms app is a perfect solution.

This app easily lets you set up discounts. You can show the original price, or not. And plenty of settings to get it looking just how you want it.

Emma and the tech team were very responsive and helpful. I am a happy camper!

Every Educaid
Nuova Zelanda
12 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 4 giugno 2024

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating!

We're thrilled to hear that you are impressed with our app, especially its b2b solution and discount features. It's great to know that you found the integration with the Net Terms app to be a perfect solution. We'll be sure to pass along your compliments to Emma and the tech team.

19 luglio 2024

The app is great, easy to use, and most important the tech. support team even better!
Emma and Jolie were my heroes today! I might accidently deleted all the prices from B2B, but they were really helpfull and bring back all the datas!!! thanks again!!!

Dr. Schrammek
Ungheria
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 22 luglio 2024

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating!

We're thrilled to hear that you found our app great and easy to use. We're especially glad to hear that Emma and Jolie from our tech support team were able to assist you effectively. Your kind words mean a lot to us.

Thank you again!

2 luglio 2024

I recommend an application that works well. there were some incompatibilities with the theme I was using. but the technical team solved my problem immediately. thank you for their support.

ya da multicosmetics
Turchia
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 7 luglio 2024

Thank you for your 5-star rating and positive feedback!

We're glad to hear that our technical team was able to resolve the compatibility issue with the theme promptly.

We appreciate your recommendation and support.

19 giugno 2024

The best app for B2B, Joy helped me enormously to set up the app and the contact form, everything is perfect!

Hair Luxury
Francia
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 22 giugno 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" or via our Live Chat from the app.

11 luglio 2024

App has great features and helpdesk always responds quickly, very service-minded! The only minor issue is that it cannot be combined with add-ons that come with a price (then the price of the add-on just isn't calculated.

Blooms out of the Box
Paesi Bassi
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 15 luglio 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

However, since you left a 4-star review, it seems like you haven't been 100% satisfied with our app. Hope that you can provide us some more feedback so that we can assist much further and revise your experience.

Looking forward to hearing from you again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" or via our Live Chat from the app.

Data modifica: 29 maggio 2024

We needed a wholesale app to complete our shopping experience. After a few small issues getting started, we reached out to support and they fixed everything very quickly. Great customer service which is readily available and always doing their best to resolve anything that comes up.

N2
Germania
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 8 maggio 2024

Thank you for your review!

We are glad to hear that our customer service was able to resolve your issues quickly.

However, leaving a 4-star review means you are not fully satisfied with our the app yet. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you at all times.

Hope to see you again soon!

9 luglio 2024

Great overall tool and receptive customer service. Emma, Namyr (among others on the team) have been very helpful in setting up the tool to our specific needs. A+

Official GN Canada Wholesale
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 15 luglio 2024

11 giugno 2024

From the start that I installed the app, Emma has helped me with all my questions and problems. Emma even provided some custom adjustments. Nothing goes too far for this app builder. The support is very fast and good. I will recommend everyone to use this app.

By Fay
Paesi Bassi
15 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 14 giugno 2024

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating!

We are thrilled to hear that Emma has been able to assist you with all your questions and provide custom adjustments. It's fantastic to know that you find our support fast and good.

We truly appreciate your recommendation to others as well!

29 maggio 2024

The app is great for b2b stores and the support team is always very quick to solve any issue/request!

MUST TECHNOLOGIE
Francia
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 4 giugno 2024

12 giugno 2024

The app itself and the support are excellent.
The team installed it, fixed problems and helped me set it up. Jena and Joy in particular helped me a lot. But I think there were others on the team. Many thanks to all of them. If anyone has any doubts about using the app, I can only recommend it.

Bad Candy Shop
Germania
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 14 giugno 2024

Thank you for your 5-star rating!

We are thrilled to hear that you found our app and support excellent. We appreciate your recognition of our support agents and the rest of our team for their assistance.

Your recommendation means a lot to us!