Recensioni (732)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 94% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
5 aprile 2024

Great app, works very well, fantastic customer support. Contacted them for an issue, in a couple of hours Jennie and Joy fixed everything.

Ethical Grace Business
Italia
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
16 luglio 2024

I plan to use this software to start my B2B business. When I encountered a problem after installation, I contacted them and they assisted me in solving the problem in time. This is a very good start. Thank you.

Tiptopcenter
Stati Uniti
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 22 luglio 2024

Thank you for the wonderful 5-star rating and for sharing your positive experience with our app.

We are thrilled to hear that we could assist you promptly and effectively, and we are excited to support you in starting your B2B business.

Thank you!

14 aprile 2024

BSS's support team have been fantastic with assisting me with setting up their app integration with our Shopify store. The installation of some features is a bit tricky and they quickly fixed issues that came up when I tried to install myself.

Definitely recommend them for their quick responsiveness and great attitude.

Evnex
Nuova Zelanda
19 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
7 giugno 2024

Responsive customer service and after-sales service. very professional !

By Les Audacieuses
Francia
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 10 giugno 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" or via our Live Chat from the app.

3 luglio 2024

Just start to use this app but have to say that the support is quite efficient, within half an hour the issue was located and with a few hours it was already fixed. Moreover the support from Jolie was also quite helpful, she is patient and very cooperative.

JF Blossom
Paesi Bassi
17 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 7 luglio 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

However, since you left a 4-star review, it seems like you haven't been 100% satisfied with our app. Hope that you can provide us some more feedback so that we can assist much further and revise your experience.

Looking forward to hearing from you again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" or via our Live Chat from the app.

23 giugno 2024

Only new so still working it all out, had an issue and the team were fantastic and got it working for me. Very prompt and friendly service especially since it was a Sunday I contacted them.

Aussie Whimsical Designs
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 7 luglio 2024

Thank you for your 5-star rating!

We are delighted to hear that our team provided prompt and friendly service to assist you on a Sunday.

We appreciate your feedback and are here to help with anything you need.

25 marzo 2024

I cannot speak highly enough of this wholesale app! The interface is user-friendly and intuitive, making it a breeze to set up wholesale pricing and manage bulk orders. Whenever I've encountered an issue or had a question, they've been incredibly responsive and professional. Their expertise and dedication have been instrumental in ensuring that my wholesale operations run smoothly. Thanks to this app and its amazing support, I've been able to streamline my wholesale business and provide an even better experience for my customers. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to take their wholesale operations to the next level!

Middlesex Textiles
Regno Unito
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
17 luglio 2024

Have just started using the app, despite the functionality which is 10/10. The customer support team, especially Jolie is amazing, excellent and top notch customer support!

ZONE
India
10 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 22 luglio 2024

25 aprile 2024

The support team has been very helpful so far! It's so nice to pick and choose what features you want as well.

m+c wholesale
Stati Uniti
27 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 3 maggio 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

13 maggio 2024

i have been working in the shopify platform for a few years now, never have i come across customer support like this from an app developer, Emma is fast, efficient and knowledgeable and this seems to radiate through the whole team. The wholesale solutions app just works, i think people will know how important an app "just working" in shopify really is. we run a complex wholesale format and this covers it. i rate this highly.

My Store
Regno Unito
Circa 23 ore di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 15 maggio 2024

Thank you for your five-star review!

We are delighted that you were satisfied with the service provided by Emma and our team. Your recognition is very important to us.

I wish you all the best!