Recensioni (732)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 94% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
5 aprile 2024

Great app, works very well, fantastic customer support. Contacted them for an issue, in a couple of hours Jennie and Joy fixed everything.

Ethical Grace Business
Italia
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
11 giugno 2024

From the start that I installed the app, Emma has helped me with all my questions and problems. Emma even provided some custom adjustments. Nothing goes too far for this app builder. The support is very fast and good. I will recommend everyone to use this app.

By Fay
Paesi Bassi
15 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 14 giugno 2024

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating!

We are thrilled to hear that Emma has been able to assist you with all your questions and provide custom adjustments. It's fantastic to know that you find our support fast and good.

We truly appreciate your recommendation to others as well!

Data modifica: 29 maggio 2024

We needed a wholesale app to complete our shopping experience. After a few small issues getting started, we reached out to support and they fixed everything very quickly. Great customer service which is readily available and always doing their best to resolve anything that comes up.

N2
Germania
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 8 maggio 2024

Thank you for your review!

We are glad to hear that our customer service was able to resolve your issues quickly.

However, leaving a 4-star review means you are not fully satisfied with our the app yet. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you at all times.

Hope to see you again soon!

28 marzo 2024

Any issues with the app is met with helpful responses from the developers, usually with a swift resolution.

Balta Rugs
Stati Uniti
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
14 giugno 2024

The app has all the functions you need for your B2B shop and the support is incredible. Full recommendation!

oecolife B2B Shop
Germania
BSS Commerce ha risposto 22 giugno 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" or via our Live Chat from the app.

24 aprile 2024

Great customer service. They make sure the app is installed correctly and help you with customization as well. Emma C. In particular was very helpful and made sure all my concerns and questions were addressed.

Decorative Resources
Stati Uniti
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 3 maggio 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

12 giugno 2024

good customer service, thank you!

ActiveLook
Francia
BSS Commerce ha risposto 14 giugno 2024

3 aprile 2024

Exactly what we need and great technical support, highly recommended.

Fanattik-Trade
Regno Unito
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
10 aprile 2024

App works as it's supposed to. When I had an issue with the app interacting weirdly with Shopify, the app's dev team provided great support. Highly recommend this app.

Glassola Tools
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
27 maggio 2024

I am very impressed with this app. I was looking for a simple B2B solution that offers net terms to my customers AND discounts for select customers/groups. There are other apps out there, and I tested 2 others before settling on this one. Combing this app with the Net Terms app is a perfect solution.

This app easily lets you set up discounts. You can show the original price, or not. And plenty of settings to get it looking just how you want it.

Emma and the tech team were very responsive and helpful. I am a happy camper!

Every Educaid
Nuova Zelanda
BSS Commerce ha risposto 4 giugno 2024

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating!

We're thrilled to hear that you are impressed with our app, especially its b2b solution and discount features. It's great to know that you found the integration with the Net Terms app to be a perfect solution. We'll be sure to pass along your compliments to Emma and the tech team.