Recensioni (725)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 93% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
17 aprile 2024

LOVE this app and the customer support. One of the best!

Glow By Tatum
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
12 marzo 2024

I love the setup it’s done wonders for my business

ProPigmentRx
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 7 maggio 2024

Customer Service rating: 5 stars

Really happy with the support from the BSS team. They make it easy to work together to find a solution to any of the questions I have.

Joy and Jena have been so nice and helpful!

App Review: 3 stars
This is not a plug an play app. EVERYTHING needs to be installed by the dev team. The flow of how everything works for desktop, requires you to also explicitly request for mobile and tablet as well. This is frustrating when personally, I'd expect the same behaviour for all devices as a default, not the exception. This has led to much frustration.

The only saving grace is that they have been able to provide great customer service and quick solutions to all of the issues raised. However, there have been MANY issues.

Parrs Products Wholesale
Nuova Zelanda
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 8 maggio 2024

Hi team,

Such a pity to see that you've updated your review in which it seems like you are not fully satisfied with our app yet.

"EVERYTHING needs to be installed by the dev team."
=> Since we are not allowed to auto-upload code to the theme anymore, manual installation is needed. Also, every theme has a different structure and every site has its own 3rd-party app installed so it would be the best to let us help you with the setup to avoid any possible conflicts.

"The flow of how everything works for desktop, requires you to also explicitly request for mobile and tablet as well."
=> Thanks for this feedback. We've emphasized the importance of this to our team again and we will for sure improve for next requests.

Again, thank you so much for staying with our apps and sharing all the honest and helpful recommendation. Our team is always trying our best to improve your experience with our app.

If you need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us at support-sbc@bsscommerce.com or via our Live Chat from our apps.

20 maggio 2024

Service has been amazing and I have achieved exactly what I wanted however the cost is quite high. I would also note you may need to subscribe to 2 apps to get the desired outcome. I would recommend this as a BSB app it does seem to be within the same costs as others so based on service alone I can’t fault the fast response

Salt And Pepper Diamonds TM
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 22 maggio 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. However, leaving a 4-star means you are not fully satisfied with our app yet. Hopefully we will have more chance to assist you more and revise your experience.

If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" or via our Live Chat from the app.

3 aprile 2024

I used another wholesale app on Shopify and quickly had issues. With BSS, I needed help installing the code into my website for custom pricing. I set up a call with the team, and they were able to update the code on their end within a day to where my custom pricing appears just for our wholesale customers. It looks great, and I've had no backend issues with the website while using this app.

Leaxy
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
12 aprile 2024

BSS Commerce has must have apps for B2B stores.

We are a B2B company with 2 stores and after searching and trying other apps, came across their apps on the Shopify store and they have all the solutions we were looking for. From registration management of customers to order qty limits and even adding a customer order note field, they have it all.

They have a well-trained team of certified designers that can & will create/customize the apps to work flawlessly with your website. Jennie and her team customized 2 stores for us. In this day and age, it is impossible to get ahead as a business without the support of gurus like BSS Commerce standing behind you. The attention is fabulous, and the staff is superb.
I have already recommended BSS Commerce to several of my business colleagues & will continue to do so. They are and will remain my "web gurus" in the future to come. A big THANK YOU to them."

linen-o
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
3 luglio 2024

Just start to use this app but have to say that the support is quite efficient, within half an hour the issue was located and with a few hours it was already fixed. Moreover the support from Jolie was also quite helpful, she is patient and very cooperative.

JF Blossom
Paesi Bassi
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 7 luglio 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

However, since you left a 4-star review, it seems like you haven't been 100% satisfied with our app. Hope that you can provide us some more feedback so that we can assist much further and revise your experience.

Looking forward to hearing from you again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" or via our Live Chat from the app.

16 aprile 2024

Great customer service! Super fast to respond and very efficient to fix any issues. We had a few fixes that needed to be done and they did it all super fast no question asked! Love this

Shavi Coffee Roasters
Georgia
25 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
27 marzo 2024

This app is incredible for B2B and wholesale solutions. Joy and her team have gone above and beyond to customise the app for our websites needs and have done it rapidly when we have needed it. The app itself has so many parts to it to be able to customise it to our companies needs and the B2B team are so quick in responding and solving and queries/issues. It's not easy to find a wholesale solution for your shopify website and honestly you can look no further than B2B. The customer service is second to none and they have created some very useful apps for our business.

Hychem Direct
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
12 marzo 2024

Easy and very usefull app.
Love it.
Support is amazing. Fixing problems in less than 24 hours !

Endo Boutik
Francia
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app