Recensioni (709)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 94% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
17 aprile 2024

The app works very well, exactly as it should.

The big take away though is the excellent support team, who were able to resolve a Theme integration issue very fast with very good communication through out.

vertikal
Messico
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
25 aprile 2024

It works great as a B2B tool. It is essentially like Shopify Plus but way cheaper. The support is very responsive but you do have to negotiate the time zone difference as they are in Vietnam. They even edited my theme.liquid so the discount pricing from B2B worked on another price per unit app I have installed. So helpful!

Resolve Designs LLC
Stati Uniti
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 3 maggio 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

24 maggio 2024

Bss Commerce's customer service representative Emma provided quick and very helpful service. They integrated their system into our Shopfy theme really quickly and there are no bugs. I am really happy with the service they provided. I would recommend their services to others!

Kuatro
Finlandia
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 28 maggio 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" or via our Live Chat from the app.

28 maggio 2024

App is brilliant and the customer support was great. Emma took her time out to make sure the app was installed and working with my themes without issue.

Thanks Emma and Team.

Niyazi's
Regno Unito
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 4 giugno 2024

Data modifica: 29 maggio 2024

We needed a wholesale app to complete our shopping experience. After a few small issues getting started, we reached out to support and they fixed everything very quickly. Great customer service which is readily available and always doing their best to resolve anything that comes up.

N2
Germania
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 8 maggio 2024

Thank you for your review!

We are glad to hear that our customer service was able to resolve your issues quickly.

However, leaving a 4-star review means you are not fully satisfied with our the app yet. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you at all times.

Hope to see you again soon!

27 maggio 2024

I am very impressed with this app. I was looking for a simple B2B solution that offers net terms to my customers AND discounts for select customers/groups. There are other apps out there, and I tested 2 others before settling on this one. Combing this app with the Net Terms app is a perfect solution.

This app easily lets you set up discounts. You can show the original price, or not. And plenty of settings to get it looking just how you want it.

Emma and the tech team were very responsive and helpful. I am a happy camper!

Every Educaid
Nuova Zelanda
12 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 4 giugno 2024

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating!

We're thrilled to hear that you are impressed with our app, especially its b2b solution and discount features. It's great to know that you found the integration with the Net Terms app to be a perfect solution. We'll be sure to pass along your compliments to Emma and the tech team.

10 giugno 2024

Emma from BSS has been super helpful with my many questions and inquiries and very effective at liaising with the technical team. Many thanks!

SQUID window textiles
Belgio
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 14 giugno 2024

3 aprile 2024

I used another wholesale app on Shopify and quickly had issues. With BSS, I needed help installing the code into my website for custom pricing. I set up a call with the team, and they were able to update the code on their end within a day to where my custom pricing appears just for our wholesale customers. It looks great, and I've had no backend issues with the website while using this app.

Leaxy
Stati Uniti
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
12 aprile 2024

BSS Commerce has must have apps for B2B stores.

We are a B2B company with 2 stores and after searching and trying other apps, came across their apps on the Shopify store and they have all the solutions we were looking for. From registration management of customers to order qty limits and even adding a customer order note field, they have it all.

They have a well-trained team of certified designers that can & will create/customize the apps to work flawlessly with your website. Jennie and her team customized 2 stores for us. In this day and age, it is impossible to get ahead as a business without the support of gurus like BSS Commerce standing behind you. The attention is fabulous, and the staff is superb.
I have already recommended BSS Commerce to several of my business colleagues & will continue to do so. They are and will remain my "web gurus" in the future to come. A big THANK YOU to them."

linen-o
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
5 aprile 2024

Great app, works very well, fantastic customer support. Contacted them for an issue, in a couple of hours Jennie and Joy fixed everything.

Ethical Grace Business