Recensies (165)

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
6 mei 2024

This is exactly the app we needed! At first the app was not working correctly, but the service and development team were really helpful!

The app now works correctly and my B2B shop is ready to go live.

Thanks Haley and the development team.

DistriBeetle
Nederland
4 dagen gebruiken de app
8 mei 2024

Samita.io team is phenomenal! Support exceeds your expectations and the product they build performs with such ease without impacting your store's performance.

Roha Health
15 dagen gebruiken de app
21 april 2024

Fantastic experience & assistance with Samita.io, Haley & their dev team!
They were really quick in response time & assisted with information to alter/change pieces of the visuals on this amazing app! thanks again - would definitely use their products.

FINCH hudson
2 dagen gebruiken de app
14 mei 2024

Very happy with this app to password protect specific pages. First I needed some help but they were very helpfull and fast with that.

The Dirty Denims
Nederland
3 dagen gebruiken de app
18 maart 2024

Super quick and helpful service. No issue with the app, I just am new to using Shopify so it makes a big difference when you can get direct help. Thanks again!

Calm Dog Games
Verenigd Koninkrijk
5 dagen gebruiken de app
17 april 2024

The only app I could find that can easily put a password on one page. Customer support (Haley) was great, too!

stace of spades
3 dagen gebruiken de app
5 juni 2024

Easy to use, powerful and stable app, that fulfilled our needs perfectly. Our recommendations!

Palava Sydän
Finland
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
17 april 2024

Was recommended to this app after having some issues and these guys were amazing. Helped me get everything working and customised in a very short time. Highly recommend!

The GTC
Australië
1 dag gebruiken de app
27 februari 2024

I couldn't get it to work for some reason, but their team was super quick and helpful in addressing my problems. The app is pretty easy to use so far, and has been tremendously helpful with locking some of my premium content pages available only to past customers.

Trapbands
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
2 april 2024

Works great. If I do run into an issue the service team has it resolved within 24hrs

Meridian Manufacturing Merchandise Store