Recensioni (766)

Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
9 luglio 2024

1st thing: the support team does their absolute best to help you with any issues you may be dealing with - this is the #1 reason why this review is 4/5 and not rated 2 or 3 stars... I was using this software for both back-in-stock notifications and allowing our customers to purchase pre-order items. Unfortunately, this software is limited by a couple of factors, that for me - made it unusable for what I need. 1) Your theme could affect the addon to where it does not display things correctly. The support team tried their best to help, but there were problems on top of problems. 2) The support team can do nothing if the issue with their software involves shopify. For example, anyone who wants to Pre-Order items will not be able to select in-store pickup as a shipping option. Looks like I'll have to look for an alternative software, or just forego doing anything pre-order.

Trademark Sports Cards & Memorabilia
10 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Artos Software ha risposto 11 luglio 2024

Hey there! Sandesh here, I'm one of the app's founders. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I'm sorry that you found it limited, and I truly appreciate you giving us a chance.

1. It looks like with your specific theme, this came down to the sort/filter/view options and how they affected the layouts. Unfortunately, themes are tricky on Shopify, but we can definitely give this another try if you'd like. We try to avoid writing any custom code (so that your storefront remains clean), but we can certainly resolve this.

2. Unfortunately, we don't have a way to change shipping options, or what becomes available to your customers when a preorder product is selected. You're right in that we are limited by what Shopify allows.

We'll do our best to get better, and we'll always keep up with platform updates. In this case though, we can't do more without finding ways to work around it - which we always tend to avoid as we are, first and foremost, built for Shopify.

I've also sent a message to you, in the hopes of rectifying this and perhaps giving us another chance. Thanks again for your time and appreciate the kind words for our Support team!

- Sandesh / Co-founder

12 giugno 2024

So far very happy with the app. Set up is smooth and fairly user friendly (not overly complicated and clunky like many of the other apps). Pricing is fair and transparent. Support has been great. I needed help moving the position of the buttons and disclaimer text and all was done very quickly (I was quite particular about what I wanted too!)

There does however appear to be a significant issue with Preorder selling limits. Currently the app allows any number of items to be purchased, despite specifying a qty limit within the Preorder settings.
The support team has advised there will be a fix coming soon, so hopefully this comes through quickly to avoid major headaches with overselling, refunds and unhappy customers! Look forward to seeing how the app converts for us.

Trouble & Fox ~ Womens & Mens Designer Clothing Online NZ
Nuova Zelanda
Circa 4 ore di utilizzo dell’app
3 luglio 2024

Seems fine, would be perfect if i can schedule the time to activate the pre order.

Baebeeboo
Singapore
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
11 luglio 2024

Ottima app! Facile da usare e il suo lavoro lo svolge bene. Peccato solo per i limiti al piano gratuito, però assistenza disponibile per tutti!

Mermazing beachwear
Italia
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
24 maggio 2024

For now it is good one App, guys from support are helpful. Last time Prarthana did really well. Will continue to use and will see.

SKINLIST
Paesi Bassi
Circa 3 ore di utilizzo dell’app
22 giugno 2024

Just installed it with help from Sneha in customer support who was great and very quick to respond. Haven't really used it yet, but so far, so good!

MAÄT
38 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
26 marzo 2024

I'm still learning the app and trying to decide if it's for us. But I can say the customer service is excellent!

Splendor Beauty Emporium
15 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
20 maggio 2024

App funzionale, ma ancora di più la ragazza Shena, disponibile per ogni richiesta. 4 stelle per lei!

De Matteis
Italia
Circa 2 ore di utilizzo dell’app
3 gennaio 2024

Excellent app. I wish you could order the notifications by date though!

Dreamy London Jewellery