Back In Stock ‑ Restock Rocket , 441件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2024年1月30日

The reports are really useful for our store and we always know what to restock first. It's an efficient way to keep our sales up and know what our customers want. The customer service is also helpful, we had an issue recently and it was fixed very quickly. (Thank you Anaam!)

ASMR Studio Co.
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
2024年1月29日

This app is fantastic: it has all the features I need. The 'notify me' emails are particularly useful - my customers often use them, which has boosted our sales. On top of that, the team behind the app is highly responsive and always ready to help. I definitely recommend it.

Cozy Corner Quilts
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2024年1月22日

I recently switched themes which caused the Restock Rocket button to not appear correctly anymore. After jumping onto their live chat, Sneha looked into the problem and sorted out the issue within a few minutes. I thought that was the end of it, thanked them and ended the chat session. Turns out, the button didn't 100% match the style of my theme's button so they also configured it to look the same. Sneha certainly went above and beyond. And best of all, I'm still on the free plan as I was testing the app out - this has guaranteed my future business.

Eevify
2024年1月9日

This app handles a very important issue I was having, when out of stock items were not clearly marked for customers. This meant they had to contact me (or leave the site unsure). Now, they can be informed when it is back in stock, or make a different choice. My site didn't manage this well. Thanks, Kartik!

Bedroom Depot USA
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年1月9日

Restock rocket has been a staple corner stone of our webstore since our move to shopify, with a generous free limit upgrading was an easy choice for us support not that I have needed it other than once has been great!

JJ Industries UK Ltd.
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2023年12月3日

I was about to unfollow this app because of such expensive usuage and high pricing of SMS in India but I though to reach out to their support before unfollowing and ask why they are charging me very high. And let me tell they were kind enough to refund the full money and in addition they sent me a discount code as well. I have been a shopify merchat from more than 4 years and let me tell I never had such an amazing experience like this. These guys offer the best support and no doubt their app is great as well. Not ever going to unfollow.

CloudySharks™ - India's First Shark Slides
インド
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年1月2日

I am a one of a kind shop keeper. I leave sold items online for image reasons and with this app i can check which type of works people like. App is easy to install and helps me understanding peoples choices

Il mondo di Wit
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年12月20日

This app and company definitely deserve 5 stars! Works extremely well, attractive sign-up for back in stock notification, great reports for the app's activity, and the ability for customers to sign up to our email newsletter at the same time is also is a bonus. Brought in sales for restocked items. Best of all the customer service is absolutely amazing! It is obvious that the creators are hard working and passionate about this. Great job! We wish you the best!

Ferri Seeds
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:28日
2024年1月8日

So easy to install and when I wanted to have it working with my paid shopify theme, the team responded really fast and help my out with some placing issues.

Nippon Kawaii
オランダ
2024年1月29日

Great app. Very simple to use and set up. Sandesh was very quick to reply and make the changes so it perfectly matched our theme. Works a charm. Definitely recommend.

Anteck Industries